Page II

“Ok. Wait there. I have a new strap-on we can use.” Lauren replied, getting up from her bed and walking over to the set of drawers across the room. She dug down deep to the bottom pulling out a box, which she opened to retrieve her recent purchase.

When she turned around with the large sex toy in her hand Camila’s eyes immediately widen.

“What, a little bigger than Austin?” Lauren smirked.

“Maybe.” The younger girl brushed, although there was no ‘maybe’ about it, she knew that was nearly twice the size of Austin’s.

“Do you have anything a little… uh, smaller.” Camila said awkwardly.

“Yea, but I’ve used it on like, multiple girls, I wouldn’t feel comfortable using it on you.”
Camila nodded slowly, still eyeing up the long thick toy in Lauren’s hand, it had to be 8 inches at least.

“Will that one hurt?” Camila gulped.

“No. I know how to use it…unlike some people.”

“Ok.” Camila let out a deep breath.

This was it. Lauren stood at the end of the bed frozen to the spot.. She could hardly comprehend that she was about to fuck the girl she had been dreaming of for years.

No, not fuck, she thought. She was
going to make love to her. Lauren wanted to make this the best experience of her life. Because even if she knew Camila would  never love her the way she wanted, at least she would be able to see how much better she deserves than Austin Mahone.

She could leave him and find a boyfriend  that actually treated her right. It would still hurt, but Lauren figured it would hurt a little less.

“So uh, do you like, want me to take your clothes off or would you rather we just undress ourselves?”
The green eye girl said nervously, this as possibly the strangest position she had ever been in.

“Um, ourselves I guess.” Camila replied.

Lauren nodded as she turned around to sit on the edge of the bed and began to pull off her clothes.
She would have loved to undress Camila, bit by by bit, admiring her beautiful body, but she guessed she couldn’t have everything.

“Can we put on some music or something?” Camila piped up out of nowhere. “It’s too quiet in here.”

“Yeah, just grab my phone and put it on the speaker. There should be a playlist on my Spotify called Sex”

Camila raised an eyebrow. “You have a sex playlist?”

“Yea, don’t you?” Lauren, who was now completely undressed turned around to look at a half-naked Camila who was
currently bending over in a thong, scrolling through Spotify.

Lauren’s mind drifted as she imagined
herself taking Camila from behind, slapping her round Cuban ass as she pounded into her.Camila crying out as Lauren hit her sweet spot over and over. Fuck that would be hot.

She wondered what positions Camila would be down for. Maybe if she got the younger girl to enjoy it enough she could do multiple.
She squeezed her thighs together, shuffling awkwardly on the spot as she tried to gain control of her dirty mind and the tingling in between her legs.

“Obviously not.” Camila said playfully, standing up straight again, totally oblivious to Laurenpractically eye fucking her from behind.

“Well I can’t really just put it on shuffle and have the lame Disney soundtrack you forced me to download whilst I’m trying to seduce a girl.” Lauren teased.