Page III

"I can do that." Lauren husked.
"I'm going to make you come so hard you will forget Austin's name."

Lauren let her hand slide down Camila's stomach and in-between her legs, circling her swollen nub a few times before sliding her fingers into her wet folds.

Camila couldn't control her whimpers as her friend plunged two fingers in and out of her, stretching her walls.

When Lauren felt like she was ready,
she inserted a third finger, trying to make sure she was prepared for what was to come.
Camila was tight around her fingers but she was wet enough to handle it.
Lauren began kissing and sucking on Camila's neck again, helping her relax as she moved her digits inside her.
Once she knew she was definitely ready she pulled out her fingers which were coated with Camila's sticky juices.
Lauren palmed the large dildo between her legs and started lining up.

Camila's eyes shot open a little. "Are you not using any lube?" She asked, looking a little startled.

"You don't need it Camz, you're so wet right now. You're literally dripping." Camila didn't look quite convinced.

"Give me your hand." Lauren ordered as she took Camila's hand with her own. She pulled it down between the smaller girl's legs, manipulating her fingers though her own soaking folds.
Camila let out a deep moan.
"See how wet you are?" Lauren mumbled lustfully as she pushed 2 of the girl's fingers deeper into herself with her own.
"This, is how Austin is supposed make you feel."
With both of their finger still inside the younger girl Lauren bent down and began kissing her, letting her tongue slide into the Camila's mouth.
The more experienced Latina could tell Camila was kissing her differently now, she was enjoying this, there was no doubt about it.
Lauren wondered who she was
picturing, but quickly pushed the thought to the back of her mind.
She pulled both their hands from Camila's center now, putting the head of the toy at the Camila's entrance and beginning to rub it up and down the girl's soaking folds bumping into her clit as she collected the wetness and spread it over the length of the dildo with her hand. Camila let out a needy
whimper.

"You ready babe?" Camila looked up at Lauren with hooded eyes and nodded.
They both new that she'd already lost the bet, Camila was barely going to last a minute once the older Latina started fucking her, but Lauren wanted to draw this out as long as possible.

As Camila watched Lauren began to slowly slide the toy into her, she couldn't stop her eyes from rolling back into her head.
Lauren felt so good.
No, Lauren's strap-on felt so good - Camila mentally corrected herself.

Once Lauren was half way in she stilled for a moment letting Camila adjust before she slowly began to pump inside of her with short shallow thrusts, inching a little bit further into her sex with every stroke
until she was all the way in.
She stilled once again letting Camila get used to the sensation.
"You ok?" Lauren whispered.
"Holy shit." Camila moaned with pleasure in a way that gave Lauren all the answers she needed.
She spread Camila's legs wider and bent them up, lifting her feet off the bed to wrap her legs around her waist.
Lauren began to move inside the smaller girl, with slow, deep stokes, pulling almost all of the way out before sliding the dildo back in.

The sensation of being filled so deeply caused Camila to let out another low moan, which she immediately tried to stifle.

"No more holding back now babe, that's cheating. Do you know what happens to bad girls who cheat?"
Lauren said menacingly as she pulled the dildo out of Camila's hot core once again.

The younger girl groaned at the loss but Lauren didn't give in, holding herself at Camila's entrance, hovering there teasingly for a moment.
Then, without warning, Lauren plunged the strap-on back into the smaller girl,
beginning to move in her once again, deep and hard, probably reaching places she'd never been hit before.