Try Me (Lucifer) ***

You sighed. You just came back from a walk, which you hope would de-stress you a little bit, but it didn't. You were a person to get annoyed when being to stressed and that was what was happening.

That's why you picked up your ringing D.D.D with a short 'What.'

"Excuse me?" Lucifer's voice came from the phone.

"I asked what. I'm a bit busy at the moment, so I'd be happy if you would make it quick." You said, barely bothered by the fact it was one of the most feared demons on the other side of the line.

"Well, if that's the case... I expect you in my room in 15 minutes. You will get what you deserve for your actions. Don't be late or I'll have to punish you accordingly." He hang up right after.

You threw your D.D.D onto you bed and smashed an empty bottle against the wall. Great day, stressed, annoyed, now Lucifer coming along with his stupid little punishments.

He can stick those punishments up his ass.

You went anyway. You arrived five minutes late, which delivered you an annoyed sounding 'come in.'
You opened the door to find Lucifer sitting behind his desk. He looked at you with an emotionless face, but his eyes told the real story. You felt a bit intimidated by the way he could look at you so hateful but yet so stoic.

"You are late."

"I know."

"Why."

"Cuz I didn't want to come."

Apparently it was interrogation time. He broke his gaze and stood up. In silence, he walked towards you. You didn't take his shit and stayed right where you were, just in front of the door.
He stopped about one step away from you.

"I told you being late would have consequences."

"I know."

"I will punish you accordingly."

"I don't care."

He took the step and shoved you against the door. He leaned in and whispered in your ear: "You don't care? Oh don't you worry, I'll go on until I'm all you care about."

Normal people would've been shaking with fear. You? This was exactly the distraction you needed right now. You smiled.
You shoved him against his chest so you could look him in the eyes.

"Try me."

His eyes immediately turned wild and hungry. You were sure you had the same look on your face.
He stared at your lips and licked his own before he attacked yours.

He immediately forced your mouth open to explore it. You fought for the dominance you knew you wouldn't win, just to annoy him.

He pulled back a bit.

"You are insane."

You smirked. "I know."
With those words you pulled him back in by his tie. While he hungrily explored your mouth, you started to unbutton his shirt. You did it with such a soft touch that he didn't notice until you slid your hands across his chest.

He growled.
"Bed. Now."

You smiled as you slipped past him. You took a leap and jumped on the bed in seastar position. You turned around immediately to see Lucifer walk towards you. He had thrown his shirt somewhere on the floor and you were checking him out. Every step he took showed you his body in greater detail. You eyes trailed from his face to his chest to areas further down.

He climbed over you surprisingly calm in comparison to his dangerous vibe.
He casually slid his hand under your shirt and pulled it off in a smooth move. Now it was his turn to check you out.

He took his sweet time before he leaned down to trail sweet kisses across your jawline, to your ear.

"Get ready, my little demon. You won't be getting any sleep tonight."

You smiled at the nickname. However he was being awfully sweet, so you took matters into your own hand.
You caught him by surprised as you pushed yourself up and flipped him over.

You kissed him ever so softly, partially to piss him off, partially to not earn suspicion for the kisses you were trailing down his neck. You found the soft spot between his neck and the base of his shoulder. You licked it quickly before you bit the spot.

Lucifer cursed and immediately flipped you back.

"Bad idea, little demon. I was planning to go at least a little bit easy on you, but I guess you don't need that."

He flipped you and shoved your head down onto the bed. Then he took your jeans and underwear off so he had full view of what was happening. He forced your mouth open and shoved his fingers in. You were tempted to bite him, but you didn't.

His hands left your body, but you stayed where you were. You heard more clothing drop to the floor. You could see him, but you could definitely feel him.

Without a warning he thrusted into you. You let out a surprised scream. "Ah fuck, it hurts!"

You could hear him chuckle.
"My dear little demon. This is  punishment, it's supposed to hurt."

The pain didn't matter though, the pain made it better. The adrenaline was pumping as he got rougher. You were holding the sheets for your dear life as you produced some sinful sounds that Lucifer used to praise you.
Every thrust seemed to hit better than the first.

"Shit Lucifer, I'm gonna cum."

"No. You are going to wait for me."

You mewled as he thrusted into you over and over again, until you couldn't hold it any longer. You came, shaking.

"Oh dear. You disobeyed me again. You know what happens to bad little demons, they need to get punishments."

Even thought you were still catching you breath, the belittling words he spoke didn't hit a good spot.
At that moment his D.D.D rang and that gave you an idea.

You pushed him off and threw the D.D.D to him.

"It's your boyfriend. Mr Demon Lord."

And exactly as you expected, he picked up the call. That was your cue.

You jumped on the bed and shoved his entire length down your throat. It wasn't an easy task, but you made it work.
Lucifer moaned in the middle of his sentence. You could hear the silence scream victory.
Every time you looked up to him he was hiding his face or muffling his moans into his hands. They got more and more and you knew he was near.

You took him in as far as you could and he came.

"Yes that's oka- Aahh fuck! Goddamnit. Diavolo, I got to go. I will discuss this matter with you later."

You smirked, licking your lips.

"Oh little demon, you don't know what you did just now. I'll make you beg."

~AN~

Y'all please idk if this was good. Was it good? Please let me know if it was.

I wanted to make this longer but like, it would get too long. So I could to a Pt2, but then I need a comment to tell me so cuz otherwise I will probably just not.

See you next chapter, my little sinners,
~Boo~

PS: if these chapters get more reads than the rest, I'm gonna call a priest for y'all.