Swimwear Showoff (Asmodeus)***

"Hey Mammon, how long until school is over?" You whispered.

He quickly checked his watch. "One and a half hours."

Time seemed to move so incredibly slow when you need it to go fast. You planned to go swimming after school with Asmo and Mammon, but the time went very very slow.

You sighed and layed your head on the table. Counting the seconds away didn't seem like such a bad idea.

5400

5399

5398

5397

5396...

Someone nudged your shoulder.

"Wake up! Come on fast, before Lucifer finds out you were sleeping."

It was Mammon, shaking you awake. You quickly sat up and rubbed your eyes. Luckily you were awake fast enough, because Lucifer just arrived at your tables. He gave you two nothing more than a normal look and moved on.

Mammon let out his breath.

"Jeez, that was close. Rather not do that again, will ya."

"Sorry. How long have I been asleep?"

"Half an hour."

"What!?"

"Shhh. And yes I'm serious."

"So we still need to live through a full hour of this?" You said, dropping your shoulders.

"Technically yes, but," He looked around for a second. "Grab your stuff and hold it tight, ya hear me? Run on three. One. Two."

"Huh wait what?"

"Three!" He grabbed you and ran away. You heard Lucifer yell at you two to come back, but Mammon didn't slow down one bit. You ran through the halls with Lucifer on your heels until you reached the door and managed to shut it right in front of him.

You still ran, all the way until you physically couldn't run at further. Laughing and breathing heavy you two dropped on the sidewalk.

"Jesus, Mammon, why did you think that was a good idea?" You asked.

"I didn't think. Let's find Asmo, he should be around here somewhere."

You nodded and pushed yourself up to your feet.
It didn't take long before you found Asmo. He was hanging around a beauty shop nearby the swimming pool.

"Hey Asmo!" You said.

He turned around, surprised. "Oh hey doll, I thought you guys still had class?"

"Well, Mammon ran out with me so we are probably gonna get killed by Lucifer, but let's have a good time until then!" You told him.

And so you went to the swimming pool. It was a public swimming pool, but it was not busy since school wasn't out yet.
You and the boys got dressed. The first thing you did was tackle Mammon so he fell straight into the swimming pool.

Asmo walked up to you, laughing at your action. He chose a civil way to get in and you didn't dare to push him. You yourself jumped right next to Mammon to scare him, which worked.

And so you swam. Well  it was mostly kicking and pushing Mammon while Asmo was laughing, but it was very fun.

Then some other people started to come in. Asmo swam up to you.

"School is out, I think it's our call to leave."

You nodded, also not wanting to be in the middle of a lot of people. You notified Mammon who wanted to stay a little longer. So you and Asmo went back to the dressing rooms.

Before you could actually go anywhere Asmo pulled you into a dressing room, which he locked.

"Ehm, Asmo?"

"Yes doll~"

"What are you doing."

"Nothing in particular. Besides holding myself back, because you look so tasty in that swimwear we bought for you. I knew you would look good, but this good is certainly a surprise."

While talking he stepped closer and put a hand on your waist. He pulled you closer to him and lifted your chin up.

"Do you mind, doll?"

As a response you shoved your lips against his. He immediately kissed you back, smiling into the kiss at your boldness.

Rather quickly his hand traveled downwards, making you moan into the kiss.
He pulled back to smile at you.

"You're enjoying this aren't you."

You didn't answer, biting your finger trying to silence your moans. This worked acceptable until after a while Asmo decided for a better option.

He kissed your ear.
"Stop me if your uncomfortable, my dear doll."
He grinded up against you and you could clearly feel how eager he was.

You put your hands on his hips and kissed him as you pulled his swimming shorts down. You dropped to your knees and took him in your mouth. You took him until he was leaning against the wall, having trouble keeping silent.

He pulled you back up and turned you.

"I'd hold the wall if I were you, doll."

He thrusted into you without a warning, making you take his advice and let out a moan which you immediately tried to hide behind your hand.

"Does the thought of all the people out there excite you, doll? Do they make you want me more? You can say it, my doll. I know it already, I just want to hear the words." He said quietly, while taking you painfully slow.

You caved almost immediately.
"Asmo please, do me any way you want, I don't care if the people hear us." You answered him.

"As you wish, doll." He said.

You were holding onto the wall for your life, muffling your moans as well as possible as Asmo thrusted into you.

"I- I'm gonna c-cum." You stammered.

Asmo immediately slowed. He turned your head a kissed you softly.

"You deserve it, doll, go on, cum for me."

You did, biting on your arm to silence yourself. Asmo came with you and so you were both breathing heavily until someone knocked on the door.

"Asmo, are you in there?"

~AN~

Hey hey, let's go. This took me too long, but I'm busy as fvckkkkk. Yeah and these stories are kinda hard to write so I lowkey don't want to, but here.

Simps

Lmaoo. These parts get read so much, it's insane. I really hope you guys are enjoying.

I hope for the next part soon, see you then!

~Boo~