She doesn't want to.

TW// Derealization Body horror, Murder, Gore, Blood

July 19th, 1974

She remembers, of course she does. She has to, it's her fault. She didn't think he was going to do it, she didn't think it through, she didn't mean to, she she she-
She didn't think he would have actually done it. She can't forget her screams, oh god those painful screams. He didn't stop, he didn't. She couldn't do anything, all she did was watch. She wants to forget, it didn't happen. It didn't happen, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

She just wanted ma see dad, she didn't mean for this to happen. She weeped, holding herself for comfort, wanted to scream at dad, why did he kill her. She saw red, which haunted her. She hated that color. It made her mind go fuzzy and it made her remember the crash, the first thing she saw when she woke up. She's crying, she didn't want ma to die this way. Why her, why her, WHY HER?!

Why?

Ma she always came by, looking for daddy. She looked awful, so tired. Weeks have passed since he went "missing". Felix was concerned that two faced of a man was concerned. CONCERNED?! He killed him, he killed him, he killed him and he's concerned. The sour bitter taste returned into her mouth, he was a liar, just a dirty liar. She wanted to scream at him, tears were staining her face, it felt like they were burning her. She wanted to stop, she knew dad was okay but ma looked awful.

She always came back, each day in hopes of finding him. Everyday before opening, the restaurant closed soon after opening. She still awaya came by, hoping to dad. (Even though he is dead) Felix followed her one time (the last time) and expected to find Rosemary angry and tearful, accusing him of murdering Jack.

When he opened the backdoor he was met with a gore sight, blood was on the floor, red chucks around the floor. Sha's fur looked more red than white, and god the chest plate, something was sticking out. Oh god he hated that woman but she didn't deserve the fate she had, Bon stared at him with a fake smile. Blood still on his body. His enraged eyes taunting him.

He didn't know she was there, he didn't know Sophie was in the corner crying. He couldn't see her, but god she was weeping. Her hands tangled in her hair, she wailed at the sight of her mother. She should have stopped dad, she should have done something

She beautiful now, She beautiful now, she beautiful now,She beautiful now, She beautiful now, she beautiful now,She beautiful now, She beautiful now, she beautiful now,She beautiful now, She beautiful now, she beautiful now,She beautiful now, She beautiful now, she beautiful now,She beautiful now, She beautiful now, she beautiful now,She beautiful now, She beautiful now, she beautiful now,She beautiful now, She beautiful now, she beautiful now.

She doesn't want to remember.

She doesn't.