Chapter 18

Namjoon: So tell me. Are you really okay?

He asked as he was slowly coming towards you but you didn't back off.

Y/N: Yes, I'm fine.

He bent to your level and looked in your eyes.

Namjoon: It's okay. You don't have to always act strong. You don't have to be okay in front of me.

That was all it took for you to finally let your walls down. Those words were all it took to make the tears you held back, start flowing.

He sighed and picked your petite figure making you sit on the table. Your tears were flowing non-stop. You kept wiping them but more kept coming. You were trembling and sniffling.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around you once again letting you cry in his chest.

Namjoon: Don't worry. I'm here. Let it all out. No one else is here. It's just you and me. And I'm here for you. Let it all out.

You started sobbing harder as he said that. He caressed your hair to comfort you. You clutched his sweatshirt again as you kept crying in his embrace.

It was all too much for you. You were tired, so mentally tired and letting it all out was the only healthy way to cope with it. You kept crying until you had no more tears left. Your eyes were swollen and red and your nose was red too.

Namjoon took out a handkerchief and gently wiped you face with it. He gave you some water to calm you down.

You finally calmed down and looked at him. You realized the position you were in.

His hands were on your hips now and you hands were clutching his t-shirt at the abdomen. Your faces were dangerously close as you looked at him with your doe eyes. You tried to get out of his grip but he didn't let you.

Y/N: Someone can come in and they'll see us like this.

Namjoon: You didn't think of that ten minutes ago.

Y/N: Ohh? Your shirt is wet by my tears. I'm sorry, it must be embarrassing.

Namjoon: Well there is a way I can hide it and it won't be embarrassing.

Y/N: How?

Namjoon: You have to do as I say.

Y/N: Okay!

Namjoon: Wrap your legs around my waist.

Y/N: Huh?

Namjoon: Just do as I say.

You wrapped your legs around his torso as you got closer to him rethinking life decisions and regretting not catching that flight to Peru because your cheeks were heating up from the closeness.

He wrapped your arms around his neck and lifted you up as you squealed.

Y/N: What are you doing?

Namjoon: This way no one will see the tear stains.

Y/N: But what about your reputation? You can't just be seen carrying any girl.

Namjoon: Ever wondered how other workers and idols never come across each other even when they are in the same building?

Y/N: Ah, I never thought about it.

Namjoon: We have separate elevators which only we can use and our parking lot is very secluded. So don't worry. No one will see us.

Y/N: Still, why are you carrying me like this?

Namjoon: I'm just hiding the tear stains on my shirt.

Y/N: Yah! If no one is going to see us then you don't need to hide the tear stains...

Namjoon: I want to!

He chuckled as you buried your head in the crook of his neck.

He took you to his car and called the driver. He sat beside you in the passenger seat as the driver started driving.

Y/N: Where are we going?

Namjoon: You'll see.