𝐈𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝙺𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚁𝚎𝚎𝚍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Dear Murda,
I'm going to make the effort to stop being rude so I presume you will to. First off I know your name isn't murda so give me the government or stop whatever scheme you have applied too. Second, don't ever call my office to say i'm rude when you are the sole purpose as to why i'm being rude.

Anyway my name is Kasiyah, I'm 22 and I am a social worker. I am writing these letters because I offered to help people like you but I am regretting it every day. I've told you a-bit about me so now it's your turn...

Kasiyah placed the letter in the envelope and went to open the door as somebody was knocking, her guess was it being Aniyah. They still had plans to go out.

"He's here. Again", she said dropping her bags into the hallway and jumping onto the sofa groaning.

"Who?" Asked Kasiyah confused.

"Aniyah, if I ask to go out with yall then it's an automatic yes, you ain't licensed to no glock, what happens when something goes down." said Tamari walking into the apartment.

"...."

"Exactly. And plus I wanna spend time with my sis Kasiyah. How are you Kasiyah" he said turning to hug Kasiyah.

"I was good until you came yelling in my damn house."

"Kasiyah please. Where are my kids?" he asked plopping onto her sofa.

"Your kids?" mugged Aniyah.

"Kamiyah and sekani" he said mugging her right back.

"pffttt your kids, this nigga dumb or sumin talm bout some kids" she mumbled.

"Alright yall I'm going to my room to get ready. Aniyah let's go."

Aniyah followed behind her as they walked into her room and got ready. Contemplating on what to wear, she managed to make the final decision and chose a silky red dress that had a low v cut and complimented her beautiful dark skin. To match with her dress she chose to wear clear heals.

"Kasiyah, you ready", she asked.

"Yeah."

"Cool let's go, and I kindly ask that if we see Kamare I need you to do one thing."

"Yes let you go with him I know- bitch you best hold me back because shits gonna get popping okur okur." said Aniyah cutting Kasiyah off as she collected her stuff and made her way into the living room.

"Ayo Kasiyah who the hell is murda i thought we were married?" he asked.

"Boy bye, Put that back please and thank you."

"You don't ever send me love letters tell me what you want from me, I'll do it" he joked while in his knees. Kasiyah mushed his head as she headed out the door with them all following.

Aniyah sped up to her and asked, "Girl who is Murda, you never told me I was going to be a maid of honour because I would of had my dress ready."

"Aniyah if I had a boyfriend you would know, I'm not taking interest in men at the moment, my highest priority is providing and thriving for myself and Kamiyah and Sekani so they have a role model."

"Ok Kasiyah, but when that dick walk into your life whewwww you're never gonna want it to leave" she said raising her eyebrows laughing.

Kasiyah waved her off as she got into the front seat of her car. It was true, she never wanted to be in a relationship or at least just yet. She had never had a boyfriend or kissed anybody which probably sounds so low but she didn't mind because nobody ever reached her standards.

Her ex bestfriend had once told her to lower her standards but that was never an option for Kasiyah. Kasiyah understood that it was better to have high standards and find them in a man than to lower your standards and be disappointed by the standards you set.

"Why you ain't tell me that you have a dog in your complex" said Tamari rushing into the car out of breathe.

"erm I didn't think it was that important.."

"That creature nearly ate my dick I told it to cool off because I had an appointment tonight. Weird ass."

"Anyways, we finna get drunk right? or right?" said Aniyah getting excited.

"No i'm taking one sip and leaving the rest to you and Tamari" replied Kasiyah smiling.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I- cant w-walk woops sorry Aniyahhhh get me home" slurred Kasiyah as she bumped into a waiter.

"Alright Kasiyah i'm going to need you to mute, your embarrassing me." said Tamari as he held onto Kasiyah to keep her stable.

"Where's Aniya-ah"

"Girl i'm right here" she replied as she held onto her on the other side.

"I'm gonna drop yall off I need to go I have an appointment", said Tamari.

"Wait a minute I got to go." said Aniyah as she let go of Kasiyah and walked over to her ex, Kamare.

Instantly, Kasiyah sobered up as she seen Aniyah yelling at Kamare and a short pretty girl beside him.

"Oh ok, so this is the girl you tried to sneak around with" she said raising her eyebrows.

"Baby boo I have a name."

"Just be grateful she didn't call you out of your name" Kasiyah smiled.

"You know I don't remember speaking to you" she said.

"Asia go get us some drinks." said Kamare rubbing his hands over his waves. And off she went to get some drinks mugging them as she walked past.

"Aniyah let's go"

"No I have time today"

"Aniyah listen, we are over I've moved on. Asia holds it down and you don't."said Kamare

"Asia what?" asked Aniyah.

"Wait a damn minute nigga, I heard you screaming her name in the shop closet do not fucking play with her" said Tamari fixing his chains.

"Fax, and that's why we are going to leave." Kasiyah said grabbing a hold of Aniyah's hand and leading her out of the club.

After twenty minutes of dropping everyone off and delivering her letter, Kasiyah had arrived back home and was very tired. She hopped into the shower and put on her oversized tee and jumped into her bed. Just as her eyes closed her phone pinged.

Denise: Sorry for the late notice but tomorrow you will be going to see Tremani. His CO has been taking notes and he's had a change in character over the past two days, and she thinks you meeting him will make that change. Thanks.

And all she wanted to do was sleep.