𝐗𝐕𝐈

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟸 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛..

"I warned you." said Jude playing candy crush on his phone.

"You didn't warm me you called me thirty seconds before I would go into the house." said Tamari walking the phone out of his hands.

"Tamari because your playing hide and seek in the city it does not mean you are allowed to just break my shit." yelled Jude.

Tamari was stressed and paranoid he knew the day would come. After speeding off her went to Jides place to discuss his next moves, he's contemplated on working with Aniyah's ex Kamare but he respected Aniyah too much to do her dirty to that extent.

He wasn't a backstabbing friend, he was real and never threw his friends under the bus. "You put this on yourself, were you out of your rabbit ass mind or what?"

"What?"

"Dont what me nigga? I know both you and Murda, your weakness is his strength and his weakness is yours. You make one stupid decision and he'll use that weakness to finish yo ass, and you made one of them stupid decisions today." said Jude.

"What's the worst he would do."quizzed Tamari

"The worst he'd do? you took his whole franchise his name and his brand, you ran with that shit after you both owned it."

"He's going to kill me, I don't give a shot anyway my times on this planet is up."

"Yall need to work this out, people are going to get hurt, your brother is out for Tremani like it's his calling from God keep him on a leash mahn.", Jude reiterated.

"BJ's been mad."

"It's not his battle though, he gets ten percent of your earnings and he's acting like it's his business that's at stake as I said keep him on a leash."

"Shit hasn't been going right anyway, somebody already tried to take the drugs because they thought it was in Murda's name." sighed Tamari.

"Where is it?", Jude asked.

"They took it, I don't play about my shit though, there's a tracker in it... oh shoot there's a tracker in it. Let me check that right now."

"You and Tremani were brothers, similar names brought up in the same household, business partners, I was third wheeling yall. Think about me mahn don't get me caught up in the cross fire because I support you both."

"Jude that isn't going to change the animosity that's between us- oh SHIT! shit!." exclaimed Tamari.

"What mahn"

"Oh my- Oh mahn nah."

"Where is the drugs."

"It's at Kasiyah's house."

————————————————————————————

Kamare sat in his office dozing at the sound of money being counted in the machine. His phone had been blowing up all day, he'd been mentioned in so many facebook posts by Aniyah's cousins but never her directly. He didn't do social media it was just a dangerous place for him.

He never wanted to get caught lacking especially because of the internet.

"Come in." he said replying tot the knock at the door. "What do you want Glock?"