p r e f a c e

════════════

a u t h o r ' s   n o t e :

THIS BOOK IS BEING REWRITTEN [EVEN UNTIL NOW] SO EXPECT TYPOS, GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND SUBPAR WRITING ON SOME CHAPTERS.

this is my very first attempt at a teen fiction novel. I know that my chances of failing are likely, so bare with me as I make an attempt to actually make a heartfelt and lovable story.

All of the content of this book is highly fictional, not of this is copied from any material and all similarities are wholly coincidental.

 ════════════

g e n r e :

teen fiction

romance

 ════════════

q u o t e :

"Ugly love becomes you. Consumes you. Makes you hate it all. Makes you realize that all the 

beautiful parts aren't even worth it. Without the beautiful, you'll never risk feeling the ugly. So

 you give it all up. You give it all up. You never want love again, no matter what kind it is, because

 no type of love will ever be worth living through the ugly love again." 

- Ugly Love, Colleen Hoover

════════════

e x t e n d e d  s u m m a r y :

When love detours all, it also surpasses all. But it does not simply go on forever because time comes and it will never stop, as its terminable minutes blend into hours and a deadline is reached.

Scarlett Landon reaches her deadline. That was when her heart stopped beating lively and her actions were varied. Her time to finally put a halt to her treacherous emotions came. She resorted to the things she loved doing before, attempting to get used to the faint hum of heartache in her chest and allowing herself to feel the kind of escape she needed the most.

If only she knew the impending journey she was going to take. If only she knew the choices that she was going to make will lead to the pain of others and the pain of her own heart, thumping softly against the chambers of her chest - the only reminder that she was alive, but barely breathing and her heart was barely beating.

════════════

d e d i c a ti o n :

This story is for all those hopeless romantics, those people who think that being loved is impossible when you were withdrawn by such a messy relationship. This is for all those who are reminded day by day of what can never be. Learn to rewrite your future, not your past.

════════════

p l a y l i s t :

TBA

[ i'm thinking of making an 8 tracks playlist soon. ]

════════════

s t a t u s :

start :May 27, 2015

end : -

════════════

s i d e - n o t e : 

chapter names and their meanings are taken from 

http://www.dictionaryofobscuresorrows.com.

i do not own these nor have i coined these words/expressions myself. 

════════════