Classes

I stepped out, silently closing the door behind me. My body was still twisted towards the handle as I stopped, beholding the sight before me. Both Luca and Paris were standing at my door, the air hostile as I eyed them both with suspicion. It appeared they were having some sort of stare down, before they finally dragged their eyes away from each other to look at me.

"Am I interrupting something?" I cleared my throat, crossing my arms over my chest. Side by side, the two contradicted each other in all aspects possible. Luca was tall, dark and lean, his uniform tieless, with his top buttons opened, reveal his toned collarbones and upper chest. His chocolate brown hair was disheveled, as always, and his bronzed skin was particularly shiny.

Paris' uniform, as always, was pristine and spotless, not one button out of place. His tie was on, his maroon crew-neck tucked into his ivory slacks neatly. The school logo, gold and maroon with a roaring wyvern perched on top, was practically beaming in pride from his chest pocket. The only thing that interrupted the perfect mirage, was the rude, red slit on his lip from his interrogation with Cera.

I tugged at my own cream, uniform skirt, trying to yank it down. It was tucked under my maroon, school-issued crewneck, so you couldn't see anything of it besides the pleats on the hemline. The last thing I needed, on top of this lovely morning, was a write up from Grisbane for violating uniform dress-code.

"Not at all" Paris said suspiciously, both boys eyeing each other and trying to gauge out why the other was lurking at my door. Both of them weren't supposed to be in Belserra, waiting at my door. They continued staring at each other heatedly. This was my cue to leave, because they looked like they would start aggressively making out any moment now.

"Right...Well you two look like you're about to ravish eachother, with the way you're looking at one another, so I'm off then. I'd rather be far gone when the face sucking begins" I announced to the two, eyeing them skeptically. Paris face warped into disgust as he jumped away from Luca. My cousin did no such thing.

Luca gave me a wide smile, one that reminded me of an imp. He laughed delightedly, before asking me, "Aren't you going to introduce us, Lulu? I should probably know his name before I start...ravishing ".

I shot him the most intimidating glare I could, but his smile only widened. I could see the white shine of his canines. He was making fun of me.

"Lulu?" Paris asked with a disturbed expression on his face. I cringed, my lips tucked into a grimace. I was going to kill Luca.

"Don't call me that" I snapped at Paris.

He then looked suspiciously at Luca, before asking me,
"But he can?"

Instantly, I bristled. I pushed Paris away from Luca, attempting to distance the two as I shoved him down the hall.

"No, he can't. But he does so anyways, because he's a prick"

"Say, Lulu, was this the guy from the chapel? Hm? I don't really do leftovers" Luca asked me, his face wide in amusement as he trailed besides us.

"Luc-" I hissed, while Paris simultaneously said,

"Yes, we walked out together", not understanding the true direction of the conversation.

"He was up with you in the bell tower then-"

"Luca-" I snarled at him in warning. He was clearly amused with toying with me. He knew I wasn't with Paris that night. He was the one who saw Paris being dragged off by the twins, long before I came back from my supposed "rendezvous".