Black Mamba (aespa)

Me: Hello hello hello! Welcome to another episode of Musical Characters React!

Hamilton: And happy Fourth of July!

King George: Hmph! More like "Happy Treason Day"!

Hamilsquad and Philip: Shut up!

King George: TREASON!

Me: Okay, guys, break it up!

Laurens: What are we reacting to today?

Me: Well, what we're reacting to today doesn't have anything to do with the Fourth of July, but you're going to love it nonetheless! Today's request is from xagesouth.

Anne Boleyn: Who's "aespa"?

Me: The newest K-Pop girl group from SM Entertainment, the most famous K-pop company. "Black Mamba" is their debut song, and it came out in November of last year.

Veronica: Wow! Just by hearing the title, the song sounds cool!

Me: It is! Trust me! One more thing before we get started. There will be some terminology in the lyrics that you will need to know to fully understand the song, and I will explain them as we go along. Now, without further ado, let's get to reacting!

I'm addicted 끊임없이  [I'm addicted endlessly]
말을 걸어주는 나의 에스파 
[Talking to me, my aespa]

Me: So, an aespa is a virtual AI avatar version of the human members.  When the group aespa debuted, there was a concept introduced where all the members had their own AI avatar counterparts.

Heather M.: Oooh! That is pretty cool.

Sonny: I know right? Imagine if I had a virtual AI avatar!

King George: I like that idea!

Hamilton: Well, WE don't. I hate to imagine what you'd get up to.

이런 교감, 너의 존잰 날    [This communion, your existence brings me...]
다른 차원으로 이끌었지  
[...to another dimension]

난 세상 중심에 
[I'm at the center of the world]
You're in the FLAT

Katherine Howard:...I don't think they mean "flat" as in "apartment"

Me: And you're right. The FLAT is the world or dimension the avatars live in.