2K Q&A

Me: Hey, everyone! We're here today to celebrate 2K reads!

Everyone: Yay!!

Catherine of Aragon: Wow... 2,000 reads! We got pretty far!

Hamilton: You said it.

Me: Okay, so today, we are going to have a Q&A! The first question is from AngelDemongirl2237

Catherine Parr: Ugh.... Boleyn dared me to, and it was not fun... he seems a bit...damaged.

J.D.: (Singing) I am damaged...

Veronica: (Glares at him)

King George: Yeah, it is a British webseries so of course I've watched it. I only watched one episode, and it kind of... weirded me out.

J.D.: I watch it regularly. I can relate to it. A lot...

Veronica: On TOO many levels...

Me: Okay, next question is from SamBam260!

Philip: Of course, I play piano. My favorite musical I've heard is "Rent". But my mom would kill me if she heard me singing "La Vie Boheme" around  the house.

Eliza: Yep. It's a very raunchy song. My favorite musical that I've heard is "The Sound of Music". It's an oldie but goldie, and my sisters and I watch it every Christmas. It's a classic!

Angelica and Peggy: Yep!

Jefferson: Madison, Burr, and I like "Chicago".

Angelica: My hobby is reading, I guess. And my favorite musical besides the "Sound of Music" is "Wicked".

Catherine of Aragon: Same here!

Peggy: I love "Rent", like Philip... I may or may not have sang along to "La Vie Boheme" with him when Eliza and Angelica went shopping...

Eliza: You WHAT?!

Philip: (Nervous laughter) Heh, heh....

Eliza: We'll talk about this later!

Hamilton: Lafayette, Laurens, Mulligan and I love Les Miserables.

Me: Yep,  that's a classic!

Daniela: Well, everyone in the barrio loves "West Side Story"! We always sing along to "America" and "I Feel Pretty"!

Carla: Yep! We have lots of fun when we sing those songs.

Vanessa: I also like Miss Saigon, too!

Me: Gotta have that Asian power! And Lea Salonga slays!

Veronica: My hobby is reading, too, I guess. And my favorite musical is "Dear Evan Hansen"

J.D.: Me, too. I have a soft spot for it. Connor is relatable on SO many levels.

Heather M.: The Heathers and I like Be More Chill. It's sad that it closed.

Me: Yep! What about the queens?

Anne Boleyn: We like "Legally Blonde" and "Rent"!

Anna of Cleves: Yeah, us queens are REAL RENT-heads. Hey! Philip and Peggy should form a RENT-head fan club with us!

Peggy: That's a great idea!

Me: Okay, the last, but certainly NOT least, question is from magical_kk!

Eliza: Okay... Alex... I hope you never change your drive to live your fullest and work hard.

Hamilton: Eliza, I hope you never change your warm and fun personality.

Veronica: Jason, I hope you never change your down to earth, realist personality.

J.D.: Veronica, I hope you never change the fact that you talk sense into me when I might be thinking about doing something stupid.

Vanessa: Usnavi, I hope you never change your adorkable personality! It's cute!

Usnavi: Vanessa, I hope you never change anything about yourself.

Benny: Nina, I hope you never change your drive to succeed!

Nina: Benny, I hope you never stop encouraging me when I'm feeling down.

Catherine Parr: Well, us queens had the same significant other, and we hope he never changes... NOTHING. He is a jerk.

The queens: (Agree)

Me: What music, artist, or song do you guys listen to when you guys feel sad?

The Schuyler sisters: We listen to some R&B songs and ballads.

The queens: Same here.

The Hamilsquad: Hip-hop music to get us out of the blues.

Philip: I listen to many different artists.

J.D.: My Chemical Romance.

Veronica: Ariana Grande.

The salon girls: We turn up the radio to listen to some boleros.

Sonny: I listen to Camila Cabello.

Usnavi: I listen to boleros, too.

The Heathers: Beyoncé.

Burr, Jefferson and Madison: It's jazz for us.

King George: I listen to classical music.

Me: Okay, that's all the questions! Feel free to request and comment! Until next time! Bye!