EIGHT

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 :
movies and phone calls

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

      "RANDY, I SWEAR if you make another sharp turn, I'll jump outta the car

"RANDY, I SWEAR if you make another sharp turn, I'll jump outta the car." (F/N) said from the passenger seat, her hands tightly grasping the seatbelt and movie as she shot panicked looks at the road in front of them. "You should have just let me drive!"

"Stop being a baby," Randy complained, "I'm not taking sharp turns."

"Bull crap, it's a wonder they even gave you a license!"

       Randy waited a second before he admitted, "They failed me once."

       (F/N) whipped her head towards him, "How did you fail the driving test!?"

       "I didn't see an old lady crossing the street."

       She asked incredulously, "You almost hit an old lady!?"

       "No." Randy shook his head lightly as they enclosed his house.

"Did you hit her?!"

"No." Randy rolled his eyes as he parked in front of his house easily. (F/N) was just happy it was smoother than the rest of his driving. "I haven't hit anyone. C'mon. Get out."

"I'm going, I'm going." The girl brushed him off.

"Come on," Randy hurriedly turned off the car and got out, "Halloween isn't going to watch itself!"

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

"Can you get that?" Randy asked as the phone rang in the other room. He was busy trying to set up the movie on his television while the girl was lounging casually on his furniture.

"Yeah." The girl nodded as she pushed herself off of the couch and asked into the other room. She picked up the phone and greeted, "Hello?"

      The person on the other side didn't respond for a second before they said, "(F/N)?"

"Yeah." (F/N) responded as she recognized that it was Tatum on the phone.