Chapter 19

Rossy's POV

After driving for nearly hours we reached near the Royal pack. It was already dark outside.

Sam and Roy had an head start hence they reached before us.

The Castle was huge. Everyone bowed there head in respect. Even they can't see their king and Queen. Because the window were closed.

I stepped out of the car.

"Welcome to the Royal pack Miss Moon." I turned to see a person same age as king.

"I am Sam's father and this my mate."He gestured towards the woman.

"Please call me Rossy. And thanks Mr and Mrs Roar." I said.

" Ok. But you have to call us Mom and Dad. Deal." Mrs Roar said.

"Fine Deal." I said.

"I will show you your room. You must have tired after this long journey." Mom said.

I put the shoulder bag on my back and walked with them. Queen was on my left while mom was on right.

"This is your room." Queen said.

I opened the door. Sam's scent was all over the place.

Its Sam's room. Oh god I have to spend my time here with that cold royal beta.

I took out my pj's. And walked into the bathroom.

Somebody had already put my dress and other things in the closet. I am happy that I brought my bag with me. I don't want anyone to see my personal belongings.

Shower can wash away all your worries. I sighed and put the dress.

I opened the door only to find Sam sleeping on bed. I gasped.

He must have really tired to think that I am in the same room as him.

I opened the closet door and put my laptop. Headphone and other things in the drawer.

I left the box inside the bag and put it in a corner of the closet where my other dresses were present. It kept the bag well hidden.

I had already decided to sleep on couch.

Sighing I slept on the couch. And waited for a dreamless sleep.

Roy watched his best friend from distance. He was well aware of the fact that his mate will be a good beta female. Not like the last one. But still he had trust issues.

"I would have not done that Sam. At least try to know her." He had said him on his way back. But he completely ignored him.

"I hope you will be happy at the end of this story." he said and walked towards his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends,

Today was my first exam. and the questions were not so hard. 

I am literally very happy....

So next update will be also today itself..

....