Chapter 42

Ruby's Pov

The ride back to home was quite. I played the music in car connecting it to my phone.

"You know there is a ball at the end of the week." he said as we entered our room after dinner.

"What ball?" I was hella confused. This time of the year what no balls are scheduled.

" It is to welcome you back and to introduce you to the whole kingdom." he said and sat on the couch.

" Whatever I don't like to be the center of attention." I don' t need attention now because I am planning something else.

Two day already passed. 26 days only.

I knocked at the door.

A faint come in was all I heard.

"Alpha King." I bowed my head. 

"How many times I have to tell you that you don't need to do that Ruby. Just call me uncle." He smiled. And asked to take the seat.

"Fine Uncle. I want to ask for your permission.?" I was nervous. If this goes wrong I will be doomed.

"What Do you want to say Ruby.?" Uncle asked.

"I am going out of the pack for some research work on herbs. I do it in every some years. But from couple of years I was not allowed to leave the pack because of much work. I want to go this time. It is the perfect time of the year. When herbs and plants starts to grow again." I bit my lips nervously.

Uncle sighed, "Ruby you are still healing from the burn that the liquid caused. And the rogues are becoming more viscous day by day. In this case I can't let you out of the pack security. I know you are a fighter and a great warrior but if you were ambushed by the rogues they pack will break down. You are not just anyone. You are Nancy's sister and rogue king's Daughter. And also Rossy..." 

"Please Uncle. I promise I will be back it will only take three week and I can cover my scent so no one can know where I went or the rogues can't caught me. Please uncle please." I made a puppy eyes.

He hesitated before nodding. "Fine but can you please take some warriors with you." No way they can't find out.

"No no they are needed here to make sure the pack is safe. I can handle myself. And many people will only grab lot of attention." I tried to make him understand.

"Fine but on the last day of this month you will not be back then I will send a whole search team to find you. And after that you will be locked up in the castle just like Rapunzel." I nodded and left the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So any idea what ruby is planning..

Sorry for irregular update...

thanks for following....

Sanjanasharma307

palaksharma392

By the way sister and sniper is updated .....

go and check....

Ti amo my readers....

Ciao