37

Mini time skip~

Mekai

The NBA season has officially started and Melo was leaving for his first away game.

"Call me if you need anything, I love you," He kissed me.

"I love you too, good luck baby," I returned the kiss.

"You don't need luck when you're a big baller," He smirked.

I laughed as I watched him leave.

Now I'm stuck in this huge house for two days with no company. How great.

I decided to take a nap to kill some time.

I woke up around 9 and sent Melo a text to check on him. I instantly got a notification back but was distracted by someone knocking on the door.

Nobody knew our address except for our parents.

I peeped through the peep hole and saw an injured Zenan holding on to his foot.

"Hey are you okay?" I opened the door worryingly.

"I just really need to sit," He begged.

I let him in and he instantly plopped down on the sofa.

"What happened and how did you know I live here?" I asked concerned.

"I tripped while playing soccer at the nearby park and I saw your vehicle outside," He answered.

I looked at his attire and noticed he was wearing jeans. Who plays soccer in jeans?

"Do you need anything?"

"Can I have some water please?" He asked.

I shook my head and went into the kitchen.

I heard shuffling behind me. As I was about to turn around I felt something hit my head. I instantly fell to the ground and everything went black.

Lamelo

I stared at my phone eagerly waiting for Kai to reply.

I tried calling it, but it went straight to voicemail. I had a weird feeling in my stomach but I shook it off and prepared for my game coming up.

///////////

"18pts, 4 rebounds and 7 assists, big night for a rookie, how you feeling?" The reporter asked me.

"I think it went pretty well, I still got stuff to work on, I'm not satisfied yet" I answered.

"In your last interview you mentioned about having a wife, where's the lucky lady? He asked.

"She's at home, can't wait to make it back to her," I smiled at the thought of Mekai.

"Well give it up for young love, thanks for your time Melo," The reporter declared.

I shook my head and headed to the locker room.

Still no reply from Mekai.

I tried calling again, this time the call connected.

"Baby?" I spoke into the phone.

"Lamelo," I heard a strange voice answer.

"Who tf is this?" I shouted.

"Relax, she's in the hands she belongs to," the person chuckled.

My heart dropped to my ass.

Zenan.

"What you doing with my woman bitch?" I asked angrily.

"Ion think she's yours anymore big bro," He laughed again.

I was about to say something but he ended the call.

He sent a picture of Kai tied up and unconscious.

I dropped to the floor and began sobbing. How could I let this happen to her?

Miles came in confused and asked what's wrong. I showed him the picture and he helped me to get packed so we could've left.

I need my baby back now.

Mekai

I woke with the worst headache ever.

I noticed I was tied up and mentally began to panic. Where the hell am I?

"Oh you're up," Zenan said walking into the room with a smile.

I stared at him blankly. I didn't know what to say.

"Why am I here?"

He stared at me before he spoke up.

"We're meant to be together. Nobody can come between us now. It's just me and you forever."

Not only was the mf crazy, he was delusional too.

"I'm really sorry for hurting you baby, but I knew you weren't going to willingly come with me," He said applying ice to my head.

My mind wandered off to Melo, he's probably wondering why I haven't answered him.

I closed my eyes and said a quick prayer.

I swear I live a y/n wattpad life.