🌲A walk in the woods🌲BXB 18+

BxB

Y/N: sub

Monster: dom

edited 3.0

Remember this is a 18+ story and i know well that most of my reader are not but i hope you
Enjoy

((⬆️To everyone commenting on the 18+ thing like guys I know damn well half of you aren't like I wasn't when I was reading back in the day but I don't fucking care so stop with the excuses and just read the fucking fanfic))

Far too many late nights Y/n had seen things in the middle of the night run past his window as he rested in his bed and swore something was watching him and wanted to get to the bottom of it but he could never find the courage to go check till today.

when y/n got off the bus that afternoon from a long days of work and was walking down the street with his friends and had glanced over at the forest "do you guys think there's something in those woods"? Y/n said as he kept looking at the woods at they walked "dude we have been over this, there's nothing in the woods, are you going cray or something"? Y/n friend replied and
y/n just sighed "whatever man just forget I asked."
y/n said before waving goodbye and walked up to his house.

He lay in your bed and thought for a moment on what he could do before he got up and deciding too take a walk to help his mind, and he decided that walking to the river through the woods would prove to his mind that nothing was there. He took a one deep breath in as he grabbed his bag and put on his shoes and made his way through the forest.

The bird's chirp, the sound of running water from the river, and trees taller than giants all made the forest look so beautiful especially during the day which help ease y/n anxiety of something being in the woods and just relaxed for the most part. As he slowly strolling through the forest, and was taking it all in, All of a sudden, the sound of a branch snapping behind him, and it made him quickly and frantically look around to make sure it was just some regular animal, but he couldn't see anything.

'Maybe it was just a squirrel' y/n though to himself but the strange feeling that something was following him and watching him from the shadow was lingering through the air and causing goose bumps on his skin, but he decided to ignore it and continue walking, because he really just wanted it to be by himself and prove that it was just his activity imagination that was tricking him, and sitting by the river sounded really nice. As minutes went by y/n felt the feeling of multiple eyes watching was getting stronger.

Now It was always a possibility a werewolf was around, but y/n hadn't seen one in years in the town he were in, and from how close he lived to a town, he thought they wouldn't be there but the thought of them remained in that back of y/n mind even though it was day.

The feeling in the air around him thickens,
y/n consider leaving and decide that heading back is the best thing to do at this time since he felt his anxiety building up, but as he turn around, his face hits someone in the chest. Y/n body tensed and he slowly looked up, only to be confronted with something he wish he hadn't seen. The beast stared right into your eyes.

Its black obsidian eyes looked down at him and seemed so intoxicating like a void into space you could get lost in. Y/n felt his heart drop, the fear settling in as the beast grabbed him by the throat and pushed him against the tree. The acceptance of death settled in as he realized he should have just stayed at home and this was all his fault. The beast began to smell him before it began to growl at him and pushed him to the ground and onto his knees before ripping his clothes.

Y/n was shocked and squirmed and tried to escape but nothing was working , "What was it doing?!" Y/n yelled and before he could think, the beast grabbed his head and shoved its cock down his throat. Y/n could barely hold it in his mouth and start gagging at how big it was and could barely breathe as tears rolled down his face, and yet he was enjoying it in a way and felt a wave of humiliation that just made his cock hard.

It has been so long since someone had touched y/n in this way especially with all the work he was doing he didn't even have time to touch himself. The feeling of this thing dominating him was making the thoughts rushed through his head.

The beast could sense how desperate he was getting and felt the same way. The beast started thrusting faster, the tears rolling down y/n cheeks, as his mouth being stretched and he desperately was trying to breathe, and yet he was just getting harder by the minute. A new noise appeared behind him, and it was another one of those beasts.

The two beasts began to talk while one of them still had its dick in his mouth and the cock that was in his mouth slowly slid out before he was roughly changed into a different position and the rest of his clothes were ripped off.

Y/n look down as one of the beast had its face close to his crotch before it bites down on his thighs a bitten right into it enough to make a bite mark which confused y/n of why they did that but before he could think more the other beast put its cock in his mouth.

Y/n mouth spilled out with moans of pleasure and pain and it was all so overwhelming as the beast by y/n crotch slipped his wet tongue that was covered in saliva inside him and stretched his insides, and y/n was so focused on that when the beast that was basically face fucking him had came suddenly into his and fill his mouth with hot cum that slowly dripped down his throat, and he slowly swallowed some of it but most of it dripped down his face.

The two beasts back up for a moment and y/n whined at the lost feeling of something inside of him and was about to start moving away before one of them picked  up y/n and roughly trusted inside of him and was glad that he had already been stretched out a bit since there was only a bit of pain from adjusting to the size.

"a-ahh f-f-fuck aha~" Y/n moaned out loud as the other beasts got behind him and started lining themselves up too and spit onto its cock to lube it up a lot. "w-wait aha p-please i- AHA~"! He moaned out as the other beast trusted into his ass and the mix of pain and pleasure was everywhere on his body "F-fuck aha ahh hhm!" Y/n moaned out as the two beast started thrusting faster and hitting his prostate over and over and was causing a huge bulge in his stomach every time they thrusted up.

The pleasure was so overwhelming and it wasn't long before y/n came all over his own chest, as the beast continued to thrust even faster, y/n body was so fucking sensitive that he didn't know how long he could last.

It took a while but soon the beast started cumming inside y/n and just continued to thrust in him and he ended up cumming again because there was so much pleasure and he was so sensitive to the touch especially after not cumming for so long.

Eventually one of the beats pulled out and started to leave, as the other pushed him down and started going as fast as it could, thrusting in him like a wild animal, as It slowly started licking his neck and biting down on his body. As time kept going his body was being overwhelmed by everything and he could barely keep his eyes open and the last thing he remembered was cumming super hard then everything went blank.

After a few hours of the beast cumming inside of y/n over and over, it slowly pulled out, and picked y/n up and took him over to the river and washed him up and used he ripped up clothes to wrap around his new wounds and had left a blanket on top of him that had been left in the woods before leaving him on the forest floor with cum dripping out of his ass.

After a few hours it was 7:36 pm and y/n had finally woken up and took a few deep breaths in as he remembered everything that happened and just sighed "Maybe going o-on a walk wasn't a bad idea after all." He panted out before he slowly turned over and looked at the sky.

( Hello there guys, gals, and non-binary I hope you enjoyed the story I tried my best I'm always up for a recommendation and remember staying kinky my friends )

8/6/23 (hello my wonderful readers if you have been here for a while and just are rereading you'll see that I have Changed this a bit, I have been improving on my English and had decided to fix up my old work so people can actually read and enjoy it better btw I would just like to thank you all 64k of you that have read this I hope that one day I'll make great content for people to read🥰 anyways stay safe and stay kinky my friends)