❣Time for blood🥩BXB part 2 18+

(BXB

Y/n: sub

Monster: dom

Unedited

For all you lovely people who have degrading kinks, this is the right story for you,

Remember this is an 18+ story and I know well that most of my readers are not but I hope you enjoy it.)
.

. . .

Previously on Time for Blood

The man slowly pulled away and licked his teeth as bit of blood dripped down the man's face."I can't wait to play with my new toy." The man said, with a devilish smile...

Y/n looked at the man with in fear in his eyes as he tried to process everything was happening. 'What did he mean by toy!?' Y/n said to himself quietly and didn't even realize he had said his thoughts out loud and the man grabs his chin forcefully and looked into y/n eyes. "Aww, is someone too stupid to know what I mean? I know your small little mortal mind is to dumb to understand." The monster taunted

Y/n just thought of all the things that could happen but the way this monster degraded him caused him to get distracted and was making his cock hard, he just hoped the man wouldn't notice but before he could even worry about that the man put him to the floor with the chains, making it almost impossible to move as the man stays on the bed, and he was stuck on the floor on his knees. "W-what are you doing let me go you sick fuck"! Y/n yelled, but the man just looked down at him and laughed.

"Oh I'm the sick one says the human who getting hard from being thrown around, you must have some sick thoughts don't you whore~" "The man said as he spread his foot to spread Y/n legs and stepped on his bulge which made Y/n let out a few breathy moans.

"Come show me what you can do and maybe if you impress me, I'll give you what you want, you dirty mind slut." The man said as he continued to look at
y/n and he slowly undid his zipper with his teeth and struggled to take off the man's pants, and all the man did was laugh at how pathetic he was being.

Y/n finely got off the bottom half of the monster clothes ' fuck he's big ' 8 inches right in front of y/n face and at first he hesitated at first before slowly sucking the tip of the man's cock, y/n tried his best to fit the whole thing in his mouth but only got half in his mouth and even then he was gagging.

"Aww is someone having a hard time here let me help you whore~" The man said before he grabbed y/n head and shoved it in his throat, y/n was trying to breathe as the monster started face fucking him at rapid speeds It felt like 45 minutes until the monster finally came into y/n mouth but most of the cum hit the floor.

The man slowly pulled out and looked at y/n "What are you waiting for? You wasted perfectly good cum, now lick it up slut. " The monster said, as he pushed
y/n face to the floor, "Clean it yourself, you bast-"! Y/n yelled out before being cut off by the monster that slammed his face to the floor and wiped the cum on the floor with his face . "I SAID CLEAN IT UP WHORE"! The man yelled with a sadistic tone.

And with no other choice left Y/n started to lick the floor and The monster let go of his head and watched him clean the cum off the floor before letting out a low chuckle. "See, it's not that hard to be a good boy, or maybe you just like being thrown around like an useless cum slut, don't you"? The man said as he look at Y/n froze up for a moment.

"shut up." Y/n Mumbled out "What was that"? The man said in a mocking tone. "I said shut up!" Y/n yelled as he tried pulling away and getting up off the floor trying to attempt to run away but forgot about the chains, and the monster grabbed him and pulled him to his lap, y/n back facing the monster. As the monster slowly move his hands up and down y/n side, it leaned closer to y/n ear

"I wonder how long it would take you to beg and scream like the whore you are~" the man said as he began to get closer to y/n crotch and took off his pants and boxers "Hey, don't touch m- ah~" y/n moaned out as they got cut off as the man starting to jerking him off at a rapid pace and the man reached over and grabbed the bottle of lube that was on the bedside table and poured a bit of it on y/n cock.

The cold lube dripped down y/n cock and it made him squirm "Aha f-fuck ah, that's c-c-cold hah~" y/n moaned out "Not for long~," the man growled as he began to jerk him off faster and poured more lube, making it easier to go faster and since the man was trying to push Y/n closer to the edge.

"aha f-fuck aha augh, to f-fast~" y/n moaned out loud as he was right about to cum. All of a sudden, the man stopped right as y/n was about to cum and the man lend by y/n ear again and whispered in a raspy tone, "if you wanted to cum, then beg for it~" The man slowly jerked y/n off, so he could feel something but not be able to cum from it.

"You f-fucking baster I'm not begging for shi- aha~"
y/n moaned out, As the man gave y/n a fast stroke before he went back to slow again "I can do this all night, but I don't know you cant~" the man laughed out. After an hour of teasing, and degrading at this point, y/n couldn't even move, he had been laid down on his back on the bed and the man was right between his legs.

"Aww, is someone losing it? You know, if you'd just say you want to cum and beg for it, maybe I'll let you." The man said with a devilish smile "n-never just let me go," Y/n said as he reached to touch himself but before he could speak more, the man did one full stroke of his cock that made him fall back immediately. "f-fuck please just let me cum please. I'll be a good boy. Just please let me cum!" Y/n yelled out in desperation. "Good boy, see it's not that fucking hard to be good for me." The monster said softly before putting more lube on y/n cock and jerking him off at a rapid pace. "AHA~" y/n moaned out as they began to cum, making a mess all over his chest and the monster's hand.

"Look at the mess you made, I think I'll have to punish you for this. You're such a bad boy~."

. . .

(Hello there guys gals and non-binary I hope you enjoyed the story I'm always up for a recommendation and remember stay kinky my friends )