Work Mode

*Ding Ding*
My alarm went off.
I got up looking in the mirror
which stands right in front of my
bed in my half furnished bedroom.

My life has been a mess this last couple years I'm only 21,
I've lost my mom and my dad on the other hand he is just here and there struggling from loans to loans with his trash of a security company he works. I live alone in my fathers 3 bedroom apartment. Everything here is either broken or no longer works, He dont stay here since he had an outside child with a woman I dont approve of cause she was my mother's friend.

I on the other hand got a work at an bar from my best friend tieka,Its not what I wanted seeing I got 3 cxc but dont have the resource or money to apply to where I wanna be but  today will be my first day and I dont want to be late.

I stretched, and started my morning routine Turn on my blue tooth box and connected my phone Jada kingdom Win was my jam in the morning.
Spread my bed Brushed my teeth, Got one of the bath pan and bathe at the pipe side.
I considered myself  a real ghetto girl like who bathes in a bath pan anymore?

I dried off drag out some clothes from my half working dresser(mother dead leff),  and took out my high waist ripped shorts that got my  ass dropped out and my tall sleeve button white shirt and polished my black airforce .

My hair is easy fixed cause I'm Indian so I got some eco gel and catch my hair up in one spray on some of my favourite sprays and took one last look at my self before heading out.
oooh i look so fucking good!

phone rings*Tieka

Me:Ye girl

Tieka: Weh yuh deh my girl?  look how long me deh a the taxi stand a wait fi yuh!Yuh nuh know time enuh my girl!

Me: me a come, me a lock up the place.

Tieka: Girl hurry up!

I locked up the house and hurriedly walked to the end of the road where I saw tieka wearing a black spaghetti strap dress and a pair if Bridget's sandals , she's taller than I am, I'm 5'4 and tieka is 6'3 she has a light complexion I'm more of a dark chocolate with dimples, broadthighs, fat ass. Tieka is of caramel, slim with a tups of ass but either way she is adorable and loud and will make u laugh till your eyes run water. 

We lived on maxfield Avenue, Gem road to be exact I lived at the top and tieka lives at the bottom near the taxi stand we were standing there for about 5 min before we got a taxi to half way tree, we then took a coaster bus to go to cassava piece at which the bar is at the top of the road.
Sitting upon arrival tieka gave me some pointers  about bar stuff it's my first bar work as I said before so she gave me the run down. The bus stopped in the middle of the road at the stoplight.

Ducta: who a come off take it Yasso!

Me:I hate taking bus Kmt!

Tieka stepped out, I was right behind. I came out hurrying across the road this black tinted X6 Nearly run me over!