Meet Nd Greet

Andre P.O.V

Yow mad move me a come down pon the  block yah now enuh, cause me nuh know how sheldon get shot last night and nuh man nuh call and tell me, I hanged up my phone.

Today was a no nonsense day for me ,I'm in no fucking mood. I left my grandma at the house that we shared, I moved her in when my parents died. She's miserable but she gets me.

Im a self made  business man but after my father died i was given the title to control the place where he lived. The people of cassava piece really looked up to me if anything should happen or moves was to be made it had to go through me first, But lately I've been thinking about leaving that part since I've been doing business with alot of legit persons and  I dont want it to interfere with my image and what I'm about but on the other hand I dont want to let them down.

I drive out of stony hill and  reached constant spring road when a coaster bwoy over take me, If him ever make a scrape touch my bloodclaat car today him know wah God him serve.

I hate bad drivers sometimes I wonder if a buy dem buy dem liscene.

Wah kinda BBC idiot move dat driver bwoy!  I shout after he suddenly stop in the middle of the road . I swerve around the bus to cuss two claat after him  and had to make a sudden stop when a pretty black Indian stepped right in front of me almost cause me to hit her.

I pulled over quickly, got out and walked over the side walk where she  stand still in shock.

Me: Yo muma yuh good?

Chris-Ann:  Yeah ....I'm fine....she stutters

In my head I'm thinking is she still in shock or she just a scope me out cause she just a stare me up and down like a first she ever see a man.

"I'm sorry" I said, I walked off and got in my car since I saw no damage here. I dont do long convo's nor do I linger and idle, as my father said "cya let yuh guard done".

I sat in my car and look across the street she and her friend still standing, they were looking at my car and talking.My car was tinted I like it that way because of who i am but i cant stop looking at her she was so fucking pretty, flawless in her short shorts, I would love to get to know her.

Am I pussy for not even asking her name not even to get her #. Why am I asking these questions I don't do relationships nor fuck any and anybody.

I cleared every thought out my head and swerved in on the lane thinking about her, I normally called mad move before coming on the lane but after  everything that just happen me nah think straight. Let me call him now..

Me: Yo mad move Me deh yah pon the ground enuh

Mad Move Alright boss just come round a the bar me a wait pon a new bartender.

Me: ahh