How it All Started

Proof read- Don't mind my mistakes.

Chris-Ann Pov:

I'm still trying to gather my thoughts, me deevu a think how the car almost lick me down
All in a me head a the pretty bwoy.

He looks and smell soo good dressed in an white tall sleeve shirt, dark Grey pants and black and white Clark's, his plats fall down in his face.

His demeanor screams do dominant.

"Him just a give off a badbwoy vibe you know" my subconscious shrieked, the type I wanna stay away from I repeat back to her.

"Girl yuh nuh see how the boy look good? Teaka said dragging me from my day dream.

Yuh love man too much, come on man.

We started walking down the street  towards the bar while making small talks.

"yuu gwaan like yuh never did a feature the man to" kmt yuh love gwaan like yuh nuh wah nuh man she replied.

I rolled my eyes after my devastating relationship with Miguel I didn't find myself with anyone else.

I loved Miguel but the relationship was toxic and even though he showed me alot of love and everybody know say a me a the wife, it didn't stop them from throwing their selves at him, Miguel practically fuck every young girl in the community and I mean every last one even the one's that their parents didn't let out.

I don't know how they found a way but they did. Miguel is old news anyway.

                             ..............

We finally arrived at the bar.

It's big and has alot of space, teaka started to correspond with the man who seemingly owns the bar, I took my time to take notice of the bar it's looks very good.

Painted in red and every chair counters boxes, tiles are in black it has an A.c with an flat screen Bluetooth speaker box.

I was introduced to the owner and he gave me the run around, his was a very nice guy, pretty young to own a business but with this generation people really are making moves.

I wanted to ask teaka why is his name mad move but I will leave it for the latter.

"Yow mad move" I heard someone shouted.

Wah gwaan me don, I turned around and guess who the fuck it is, small world indeed.

Photo of Andre.