𝙩𝙬𝙤

"𝖨 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾

"𝖨 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾."

**✿❀ ❀✿**

eren's pov

"Eren why the fuck are you just standing around? hurry up and go to the studio before the big boss does his rounds." armin urged as I felt him push me into the closed-off room.

When it was just the two of us in the room I caved in and told armin about what Moblit said. "Moblit thought me and Aurelia were messing around and so does everyone else." I sighed rubbing my hands over my face, if I could dig my fingers into my face in this moment I would. 

"Can you blame them? If I didn't know you have a perfect woman sitting at home for you I would assume the same." Armin joked but all I could do was sigh and slap down a stack of sheet music on the table. 

"What's your problem dude? Are you that in love with y/n, the thought of anyone else makes you that upset?" Armin twisted his head making a kissy face at me as he shimmied his shoulders. 

I reached over throwing a pillow at his head, "eren what the fuck is your problem?" armin now spoke seriously tossing the pillow back.

"Am I an asshole for being flattered that he thought that?" I quietly said closing my eyes not wanting to see the look of disappointment I was sure Armin had ridden across his face. "Eren."

I leaned my head on the back of the chair I was sitting in, "I know already you don't have to say it. I can hear it in the way you said my name." 

"Is something going on between you guys that you haven't cared to tell me or Mikasa?"

I closed my eyes once again, "I love her Armin, but I know I'm not enough for her and I feel like I need more. I'm not proud of the fact I feel good with Aurelia, I'm fucking ashamed. I mean she asked me if I was trying to go home to someone and I couldn't even let the word girlfriend slip through my teeth."

I could hear Armin tapping his foot, he always did that when he was either gonna cuss me out or give me a "stern" talking to. "If you feel this way break up. Don't hurt her, for god's sake you guys made it seem like you were great. You told me you weren't arguing anymore and every time I asked you said nothing, why?"

"I don't know, I didn't know how to say it."

"Have you done anything with Aurelia outside of work?"