𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝖾, 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝗌𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖾𝖽

"𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝖾, 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝗌𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖾𝖽."

**✿❀ ❀✿**

I shouldn't be surprised I was waking up in bed alone but somehow I managed to be shocked by it. I reached for my phone hoping a message from him would light up my screen but the only message I had gotten was from Sasha about carpooling. "fuck me." I groaned throwing my phone across the bed. Maybe I was overreacting?

No y/n you weren't you have every right to be pissed, but was telling him we were over like that right?

It's almost like I was gaslighting myself to believe my reaction was unwarranted. 

it was a good deed yet it was the fact he couldn't tell me about it, maybe I made things hard for him to be able to come to me but it wasn't fair. if the tables were turned he would expect me to tell him, why can't I hold him to the same standard?

to my surprise, I heard the front door slowly open as if he was trying to hide from me but to his surprise, there was no hiding from me. 

"Oh." he lowly spoke as his eyes met mine, his face was flushed and he looked uncomfortable to even share the same oxygen as me. "are we going to talk, or are you going to look at me like I'm a stranger in your bed?"

"I don't think a conversation is needed, you made your feelings clear to me." he dryly responded.

I got out of bed and stood in front of him, "You don't get to do that, you've been acting like being around me kills you or makes your skin crawl, and then I hear you drive a random girl home and stay at her place? what was I supposed to think eren?"

"Nothing fucking happened when I took her home y/n." he paused in between each word keeping his eyes locked on me. "then why didn't you tell me? why'd you hide it from me?" I questioned. 

"Because this is how you act!" 

"Well it's not like you have the best fucking track record with me Eren Jaeger now do you?" I raised my voice slightly.

"You were right to say we're over, maybe that's the best solution. We fight, you can't get over the past, I'm a fuck up, and we simply don't need to be a part of each other's lives anymore." his tone reeked of the eren I thought we left behind but that was forever going to be apart of me.