Chapter 6 | A Reverse Day

All the elementals were in the same room, The TroubleMakers is playing board game when Solar reading a book at the couch and Thunderstorm sitting next to Solar looking at his phone, Ice is leaning on Blaze back so he can sleep and Quake is sitting at the floor looking at the TroubleMakers but looking at his phone at the same time. Until....

A Black Smoke/Dust started appearing out of nowhere, the elementals except Ice notice. Thunderstorm is sitting on the couch getting ready for what gonna happened and he put his hand behind to hide his electricity that is going uncontrollable because he very angry, Quake stand up to get ready too.

"Hahaha don't need to get startled guys!!"

The black smoke/dust dissapear in to thin air and show a boy having the same exact outfit that Boboiboy have been wearing, his hair is white with black strip and his eyes is bloody red colour.

The elementals except Ice give a shocking, angry, scared expression that his back again...

"Why so shock? Aren't you guys happy that in here again heheh" *He giggled*

Thunderstorm: We will not be happy If you are here again *Thunderstorm clench his teeth afterwards

Thunderstorm powers went uncontrol every second, he stand up and clench his hand but he put his left hand behind

"Oh cmon~ Thundy! I know you're happy to see me~" *He dissapeared and got behind of Thunderstorm* "I know you're very~ Very~ Happy" *He giggles*

Thunderstorm then look behind and touch Reverse, he dissapeared back to his spot where he came from, the elemental look back to where Reverse is standing.

Reverse: You're no fun Thundy!! Ish..

Ice woke up and saw Reverse in front of him

Reverse: Ice!! Hello~ How are you? Did you sleep good? *Bending down*

Ice was shocked and sit up which make him stop leaning at Blaze back

Reverse: You don't have to be scared of me Ice~ hehe I'm not gonna hurt you!~

Ice back away cause hes to tired to fight back, he sitting behind of Blaze when Blaze turn in front of Reverse

Blaze: What are you doing here huh?

Reverse: Let just say that I want to hangout with y'all!! *Smile brightly*

Quake: Why should we trust you for what you did in the past!!

Reverse went silence cause he regret it but at the same time not..

Reverse: Cmon Quake.. You don't have to bring that up..

Solar suddenly notice Thunderstorm electricity that became more uncontrol, Solar got zap but it not that painful

Solar: Thund calm down. *He whispers to Thunderstorm*
(That what Solar new nickname for Thunderstorm hehe)

Thunderstorm didn't hear Solar because hes in his own world right now, the memories he have with Reverse make him really angry. Until he can't control his powers

(AU: Thunderstorm Powers get uncontrol when hes on his anger personality also known as personification of BoBoiBoy's anger the other elementals is also the same but different personality)

Thunderstorm clench his fist and try to control his anger, but he is too angry to focus calming himself down. Thunderstorm sweatdrops cause he scared that he will hurt his siblings If he loose control... Especially Cyclone and Quake...

Reverse look at Thunderstorm and smirk at him. Thunderstorm right now have electricity around him going continuously.

Reverse: Guess someone is out of control hehe *He giggles*

Everybody turned to Thunderstorm and Quake sweatdrops, he run to Thunderstorm and use his earthquake hand to calm him down.

Quake: Thunderstorm!! Calm down!

Blaze turn to Reverse and say

Blaze: What are you doing here for?

Reverse: Didn't I tell you? I want to hangout with you guys~ *smirks*

Cyclone: What for?

Reverse: Oh~ Hehe.. Ofc.. To get my... REVENGE!

They all shocked and Thunderstorm heard it and got out of control and push Quake away. He run to Reverse with his Lightning speed and attack him.

Reverse: Oh so sweet trying to protect your siblings... But you forgot... You can never defeat me!! *Jumping around dodging Thunderstorm attack*

The elementals saw them running, jumping around, they were scared on what gonna happened. Blaze went in and fight with Thunderstorm eventhough he not that strong.