Chapter 8 | Sad Gloomy Thorn

Previously on Chapter 7 |The Tired Owner

Blaze: Ofc I will! I care for Ori that why, no wonder I always have a bad feeling that something happeneds to Ori when he came back home!! *Clenching his hand tightly*

Blaze: Why didn't you tell me that you overwork yourself... *whispering to himself and slowly tearing up*

Blaze: Why didn't.. You tell.. Me.. I could help you.. I don't want you to be stress..

Blaze hold his tears until he feel someone touching his hat and took it off and touch his hair...

»»---->»»--⍟--««<----««

]Let start o(〃^▽^〃)o]

Boboiboy went up the stairs and saw Thorn rubbing his eyes slowly walking to the stairs, he also lower his head so he couldn't see Boboiboy. Thorn past Boboiboy and walk downstairs.

Boboiboy [Mind]: Hmm- Weird.. I'll go shower first then I'll go check on him..

Thorn reach to the dining table and eat his breakfast without looking at anybody. The others saw Thorn emotions then Solar talked to Thorn

Solar: Hey Thorn. You good?

Thorn: Ya I'm fine

Blaze: You don't seem fine..

Thorn: But I'm fine *chewing on his food mumbling*

Thunderstorm: Why not lift up your head? Your not usually this down?

Thorn: I'm just tired..

Cyclone: Hey Solar, what happened? *Whispering*

Solar: I don't know last I check he was sleeping.. That all

Cyclone: Maybe he woke up in the middle of the night?

Solar: Cmon Thorn.. Lift up your head and tell us what happened.

Solar is patting and rubbing Thorn's hair cause Thorn forget his hat on his bed.

Thorn lift up his head with his hand covering his eyes. The others saw Thorn hiding his eyes and got really curious what is he hiding..

Quake: Cmon Thorn..

Thorn: ....

Thunderstorm have enough waiting and hold Thorn hand and lift his hand out..

Thorn: Hey!! Let go of my hand!!

Thorn slow reaction and quickly turn his face away.

Thunderstorm: Thorn..

Thorn started panicking cause he doesn't want any of his siblings to found out that he have been crying in the middle of the night cause of nightmares

Note: Thorn is the most emotional and cry really easily but he usually cry cause of his nightmare

Thorn shake his hand to make Thunderstorm hand let go of Thorn, but it didn't work so Thorn use his creeping vine to pull Thunderstorm hand away

Thorn: Let go of my hand!! *Panicking*

The others is just looking at Thorn and Thunderstorm, but Quake force Thunderstorm to let go and make Thorn run up to his and Solar's room

Thunderstorm: What was that for!

Quake: Just let him go, we can talk to him later..

After they eat finish their breakfast, Blaze went up to his room to find Ice and Cyclone went to his room to play his PlayStation.

Solar went to his room and open the door and saw Thorn crying under Solar's Table Desk, Solar go towards Thorn and squat down, he slowly put his hand at Thorn hair, Thorn look up slowly and look back down.

Solar: *Sigh* Thorn.. Is everything okay?

Thorn: No.. Yes.. I don't know...

Solar: What happened?

Thorn: Nightmares..

Solar: It okay Thorn. I'm here.. I'll always protect you..

Thorn didn't response and look at Solar but his vision was blurry cause of his tears.

Solar lift up Thorn head slowly and wipe his tears and give a light smile. Thorn crawl to Solar and lean on Solar chest when Solar lean back.

Solar: Everything is gonna be okay, I'm here by your side forever *Patting Thorn head*

Thorn cry out a lot of tear and sniffing quiet.. Solar never seen Thorn like this for a long time cause Thorn was always laughing and keep having nice dreams until today...

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・**・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

Is it okay (' ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ ')