36-40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Buddhist Girl Transmigrated Into a Book BGTIB » Chapter 36:
The Buddhist Girl Transmigrated Into a Book Chapter 36:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
This time the program was recorded using the shooting method of the protagonists in a low-cost ghost film. A camera is installed in the haunted house, and the guests wear a camera device. The photographer will not follow the film with him.

So Li Mingjue, who was drawn into the haunted house alone, was really alone, and he would not be accompanied by the cameraman.

As soon as he stepped into the haunted house, Gu Mian shivered slightly because of the ultra-low temperature inside. At this moment, the wind is gusting, and occasionally accompanied by a few ghosts and howlings, it is indeed very atmospheric.

But that's it.

Gu Mian has followed the old man for many nights since she was a child, and she has also encountered several minor incidents, which can be regarded as well-informed, so even if she is in the most terrifying haunted house in Guinness at this moment, she does not feel terrible. . Such a level of horror really didn't affect her.

Inside the haunted house, it was so dark that there was a flash of light occasionally. Gu Mian was not squinting. When he wanted to complete the challenge as soon as possible, he stretched out a hand and held her hand firmly.

Even though the surrounding temperature is a bit low, this hand is still as warm as the previous two times.

"Leave me when you're afraid."

Gu Mian is really not afraid, she feels that she doesn't have to hold hands at all. But she made a profit, and found that Lou Che was holding her very tightly. She did not get rid of it twice.

Lou Che said softly, "Don't make trouble."

In the atmosphere of howling ghosts and howling wolves, Lou Che's low voice seemed particularly clear and special. Lou Che has such a magical power. Even if he just said a word, his expression is still casual and indifferent, but he has a dazzling charm.

The staff pretending to be ghosts around him subconsciously stunned when he heard his words, and the surrounding environment suddenly fell into a kind of fascinating silence.

Gu Mian: "..."

The staff took a moment to remember their work tasks again, but at this time the atmosphere of horror had dissipated because of the staff's distraction just now, and they couldn't get together anymore.

Gu Mian felt that she and Lou Che should be the two most calm among all the tourists.

She is not afraid of ghosts, and Lou Che is not afraid of it. Because the hand holding her is steady and powerful, with a particularly reassuring power. Moreover, the staff was almost dazzled by his charm when they saw Lou Che. They couldn't concentrate at all when they were working, and their every move made a lot of drama.

There were occasional shrill screams from other places, faintly mixed with the sound of girls crying, but here, there was only a quietness that was not embarrassing. Occasionally, a ghost dressed as a staff member shed blood and drifted past them, but the two of them did not even change the frequency of breathing and walking, as they were indifferent.

The staff later gave up to scare them two altogether, because scaring the two of them did not bring any sense of accomplishment at all.

The two of them came to the haunted house as if they were here to relax. The others were so frightened to death. Let alone screaming, they almost regarded the trip to the haunted house as a pure walk.