96-100

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Buddhist Girl Transmigrated Into a Book BGTIB » Chapter 96:
The Buddhist Girl Transmigrated Into a Book Chapter 96:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Cheng Che learned of the news, it was already a day later.

At that time, this incident had caused quite a stir in the upper circle of Hong Kong City.

After all, everyone in Gangcheng at this time almost knew that Cheng Che's girlfriend was Gu Mian.

However, it is a company under Cheng Zhi’s name that invests in the construction of an amusement park in Beicheng and named the amusement park Gu Mian Amusement Park.

So, what does this mean?

The older brother builds an amusement park for younger brothers and sisters?

Haha, is this possible? So kind? So why don't you always follow him behind and show that Zhang Yuyao, who likes him, builds an amusement park?

Think about it with your toes and know that it's impossible.

Apart from this possibility, there is only a reasonable explanation left.

That's where Cheng Zhi blatantly wanted to dig into Cheng Zhi's wall.

But digging a wall is really not a big deal in their second-generation circles.

Everyone chasing girlfriends, and they all rely on their own abilities.

What's more, Cheng Zhi, whose blood is always flowing with predatory genes?

That chasing a woman will definitely bring out eighteen martial arts.

However, this incident still caused many people to be tempted, and they were enthusiastically concerned about the follow-up of the incident.

The two brothers rob the woman, and the two are still blood-related brothers.

One of them has just returned to the Cheng family.

Everyone in the Cheng family has a high degree of topicality at the moment, and the topic of the amusement park is suddenly even higher.

Many people thought this matter was a bit interesting, and they speculated about what Cheng Che would do.

Will he pretend to be ignorant of the matter in order to maintain the stability of the Cheng family, or will he respond hard?

Because everyone didn't know enough about Cheng Che and didn't know his past behavior, how he would deal with this matter is really unknown.

Because of the unknown, it attracts more and more attention.

From Cheng Che's handling of this matter, we can roughly see his character and life. It is also possible to guess the future development of the Cheng consortium.

Because of the character of a person at the helm, to a large extent, it can determine the future of a consortium.

Therefore, in addition to those who love to watch gossip, many financial elites are also paying attention to this matter.

Jiang Nan looked at the newspaper in his hand, his expression was really indescribable.

[Beicheng Gumian Playground will open in the spring of the following year to welcome guests]

Junhe Group recently announced that the land auctioned by the group not long ago will be used to build an amusement park, and the amusement park will be named Gu Mian...

Construction of the amusement park started this year and is expected to be completed before the Spring Festival the next year...

It is preliminary estimated that after the Spring Festival the following year, Gumian Amusement Park will be open to welcome guests...