PART 361-370💌

361.

It was Tae’s turn to be waken up by the sun, the rays are hitting his face likes its telling him to wake up now.

Tae was half awake, eyes still closed with feeling of sleeping again. He turned around, patting the space beside him.

It was empty.

He opened his eyes in curiosity, he looked to side to see that Jungkook is really not there.

He felt a little thump in his heart knowing that today is New Year, and something bad might happen.

He sat upright, but he immediately groaned.

“Ah...”

He held into his hips, tint of pink rushing to his face as he remembered what happened last night.

Well, he isn’t regretting.

Even though his insides we’re quite sore, his body painted with a few love marks.

“Fuck, I think I can’t walk.”

He told himself as he held onto the bed for support. But even before he could even stand, his eyes landed on piece of paper on the bedside table.

He quickly grabbed it and read it.

362.

363

363.

Tae felt a bit relieved at his letter. He really hoped that Jungkook is doing fine, coz the worry is still lurking in his heart.

He managed to get up even though his legs were wobbly. He went to take a bath.

He was actually looking for his top but he couldn’t find it.

“Where did I throw it? I’m sure I just placed it here.” Tae said, he’s already wearing his pants, the top is the only one missing.

It was a minute of searching in the house, until Tae gave up.

He sat on the bed, frustrated about the shirt. Until he saw Jungkook’s closet.

“It won’t be bad if I borrow a shirt from him, right?” He asked himself as he open it, and rummaged in.

He picked a simple white shirt. It was a bit bigger than his size, but it still fits him.

He went to the kitchen and saw the food that Jungkook prepared.

He ate the food while smiling. Weird you thought? I mean, inlove people randomly smiles even if theyre taking a poop, so yeah...weird?

He cleaned everything before he leave the house.

“Did you see that awhile ago?”

“That’s scary.”

“Why did they chain Captain?”