PART 381-390💌

381.

“Agh...”

Tae opened his eyes, he just woke up and yet he’s already welcomed by pain.

He held onto his injured leg, it was aching. But it was already bandaged.

He looked around to see that he was inside a tent — a fabric tent to be specific.

“Captain! He’s awake!”

He saw a soldier peek inside, and voices were all over.

As soon as Jungkook heard that, he came within the speed of thunder. Probably thanking the heavens that Tae had finally woke.

He went inside, and knelt down beside him, looking at Tae with worry in his eyes.

“How are you feeling?” Jungkook gently asked.

He wanted to hold him, hug him, and give him kisses out of worry, but he cant. Because lots of trainees and soldiers are looking.

“I-I’m quite better than earlier.” Tae said, voice still weak.

Lieutenant Min came in, examining Tae’s being. He has so many questions to ask, but he needs to hold himself.

“If its okay, can you tell us what exactly happened?” He paused.

“You’re the only one who survived the explosion, considering that you’re near the bomb.”

He was right. And Tae was thankful that he only got an injury, not loss of life.

“I actually saw the bomb before it exploded.” Tae started, trying to remember everything.

“I told everyone in the room and they started running out, but it was too late for me to save myself.”

“The bomb already exploded, and the next thing I knew was something pierced my leg and I hit the wall, then lost consciousness.”

Lieutenant nodded, “That’s better than nothing.” He stood up and left.

Everyone left infront of the tent but Jungkook stayed.

He closed the opening of the tent for privacy.

He held Tae’s hand to give him comfort, and to distract him from the pain.

“Was there any other reason why you didn’t get out in time?” He asked, since he was quite suspicious about it.

Tae looks troubled.

“I...” he started, “I don’t know how to explain it. But...”

Jungkook placed a kiss on Tae’s knuckles, telling him that it’s okay.

“The other Tae was trying to control me.”

Jungkook paused at his words, not being able to sink it in.

“I had a very painful headache as soon as I was about to go out. I couldn’t move my body out of pain and just crouched. I think he’s trying to k!ll me now.”

The younger didn’t know how to react. “He can control you?” Tae nodded.

“If he can, then you can control him too!”

Oh how he wish he could. “But I don’t know how. All I can do for now is fight back everything he’s giving me.”

They’re currently inside a forest, a wide forest. Because they’re now unsafe in the camp. And this is the most remote place.

They built camps for their shelters.

None of them knows what might happen next. They haven’t even reached the capital, but they know that its a lot of mess there.