The Beginning

Father Orsi:oh my who would leave these adorable children here in this weather well it's none of my concern.
Father Orsi then took asta and yuno inside his church trying his best to comfort them said "This ash haired one is pretty energetic, and look at him so calm,oh they have their names written on their blanket Yuno and Asta I will try my best to comfort you,enjoy your time here.

15years had passed since then which mostly consisted of Asta training hard to make up for his lack of mana while Yuno getting the title of prodigy and pride of Hage village.....

Now

Asta:Oh man I can't wait today is the day I get my grimoire I am totally pumped up who knows after I get my grimoire my magic may unlock and I may even surpass you Yuno

Yuno:Not gonna happen because I will be the wizard king(smirking)

Asta:we will see(smirking)

Then they both headed towards the grimoire tower kids all over the village gathered there waiting excitedly for their grimoire surprising everyone Yuno got a four leaf grimoire while Asta is confused not knowing why is his grimoire not coming he could hear every one mocking him while Yuno on the other hand was getting all the praise Asta ran out of the tower dissapointed in himself barely holding his tear ran to his training spot,during this kind of situation he always talks with himself and motivates himself to never give up and move forward but suddenly he heard the scream of Yuno he ran to that sight,he saw yuno tied in chains and 2other injured mages and in the middle was a man holding Yuno's grimoire claiming himself to be a former magic knight

Asta yelled and said "Hey give Yuno his grimoire back"

Revchi:Oh well looks like we have another weakling if I were you I would run but since you stand in my way you shall perish

Without a moment of hesitation Asta started to attack Revchi but to add to his misfortune Revchi caught him with his chain magic and said "Oh look I never thought in my life I would find some one as pathetic as you,even in the forsaken realm people atleast live with a drop of mana but you have zero,people like you are nothing but trash to this world let me kill you in a non painful way give up kid you can't win against me"

He then began to stomp Asta on his face,but the physical pain Asta was having was nothing compared to what he was having inside he thought "Yeah he is right how can a manaless peasant like me become the wizard king I am the worst among worst might as well accept my fa-"

Yuno putting an end to Asta's string of thoughts said"Listen Asta you can never be the wizard king because I will be the one to attend that title but you are my rival a rival that taught me to never give up you always inspired me you were nothing but a manaless kid but you never let that fact drag you down you are my true rival and my rival cannot loose to some scum bag like him."

Asta growled and said "No I am not giving up because even though I am a manaless peasant I will show everyone that how me known as the useless brat will become the wizard king because my magic is never giving up"

Just as he said that a rusty old five leaf grimoire with a devilish aura appeared in front of Asta he got up took out a sword from his grimoire and smacked Revchi in the ground,Revchi who was barely able to stand up looked at Asta who was having a devil behind him,lightning struck everywhere Asta rushed towards him and finished him with one final blow

Asta:Hey Yuno here is your grimoire looks like I always have to come to protect you heh

Yuno:Way to go Asta

Asta:Right

Asta and Yuno headed back to the church both excited to show their grimoires father Orsi was shocked to see Yuno's four leaf grimoire and said "Why am I surprised Yuno never lets us down"

Father Orsi then took a look at Asta's grimoire and said
"Oh it's a shabby little grimoire I am not sure how much you can do with it"
But to not let Asta down the father added that "but I am sure it has a lot of potential try your best to bring it out"
To which Asta responded "Father don't try to hard to make me happy I know what was in your mind I am fine believe me"

That night Asta was very curious about his power,he was sleeping with his grimoire and was continuously rubbing his cheek against his grimoire but suddenly the grimoire began to glow and the room was filled with a sinister presence,slowly through the grimoire came out a devilish figure which looked at Asta and smiled

Asta:wow so cool!! who are you how can you live inside a grimoire,pls teach me your coolness

The devilish figure just stood their dumbfounded and thought "As expected of my brother"

The devil said "My name is Liebe and I am your brother I am here to guide you to the path of greatness but first let me tell you the story of your origin"

Asta:Wow that's amazing I am hyped

Liebe:I was considered a low class devil I had no magic just like you devil's used to torture their inferiors to spend their time and I was the one most tortured just like that one day I was thrown out of the barrier that separates the devil's world and yours because I had no magic I got passed through the barrier everyone was scared of me and I was of them, The magic knights chased me I ran for my life almost dead I layed down in the ground ready to accept my fate but I was founded by your mother who treated and healed me I asked her why are you treating me I am a devil aren't you afrad but she said that just because I am a devil doesn't mean I am a bad guy I enjoyed my time with her I thought my life was probably the best but one day Lucifero the king of the devil's possessed my body and tried to take over me so that he can re incarnate in the human world but my mom Licita saved me with which came a heavy price her life she sealed me in this grimoire which you have now,my heart was filled with hatred and anger and revengeful thoughts which fuelled my determination to grow stronger the hate and anger inside me gave birth to a new power known as anti magic it has the power to nullify any magic the time I got it,it was nothing but ember but I trained day and night which shattered my limits of anti magic the power that I possess right now is far beyond Lucifero I could have easily defeated him but then I remembered I have you I searched desperately for you every where but looks like fate United us but first tell me what do you want to become"

Asta:I want to become the wizard king and prove to this world how a manaless peasant like me can become something great I will be an example to stop the discrimination faced by commoners in my reign everyone will be equal and I will devote my life to protect and save someone's life from being a miserable one"

Liebe:hahaha pretty great ambition I will help you be one but for that you must break through your physical limitations in every human there is a limiter people are depended too much on their magic that they forget the potential of their own physical body you will be the one to show them that from now onwards I will train you to break through your physical limitations.

Asta: Ofcourse let's show the world the power of not giving up