The Magic Knight's Entrance Exam

Liebe:The time has come Asta where we shall show the world the power of not giving up today is the day where you will let your presence known to the whole world are you ready Asta?

Asta:Yes brother we must do this

After one final chit chat and advices Asta headed towards the church to say good bye...

Father Orsi:Asta you don't need to force yourself I mean we all appreciate your spirit but there will be a lot strong contestent like Yuno and maybe you will feel bad for not getting in but we will be there to always support you

Sister Lily:I agree with father Asta you don't need to push yourself too hard come perhaps some nomatatoes will make you feel better

Asta ignored all of them and looked at Nash and said "Nash you have trusted me right?,if I can get in so can you,don't break that trust and I will try my best to keep yours and prove the world wrong and show them how a manaless peasant can be something great"

Nash:yeah whatever

Though Nash gave a don't care attitude on the outside but actually he was cheering his heart out in the inside.

Yuno: previously atleast you had those buff muscles to scare people away but you don't even have that,you stand no chance against me

Asta:ooh that was harsh but we will see(smirking)

Yuno:hmph(smirking)

Asta decided to walk with Yuno because he didn't want to reveal his results because of the training yet beside it will be a great warm up before participating.

At the capital..

Asta was swarmed by a flock of Antimagic birds he could hear the sarcastic laughter of Yuno and the others but he kept quiet just waiting for the exams to start show the right thing at the right time at the right place. Everyone got their grimoires registered and ofcourse every one was shocked at Yuno's four leaf grimoire and he was just smirking while Asta barely was able to convince that his grimoire was actually a grimoire and get his entry number Yuno was 174 and Asta was 175, while Asta was being surrounded by anti magic birds he just ran straight to the captain of the black bulls

Yami:You have a death wish kid(he was tightly holding the head of the kid)

Asta:No sir but why are you so buff at the age of 15?oh your life must be very harsh I can feel your pain

Yami: That's more of a reason of why shall I kill you

Just as Asta was about to forcefully remove his hand Finral the rare spacial magic user and a member of the black bulls came looking for the captain which forced him to release Asta's head though he didn't forget to give one last death glare.

At the Magic Knight's Entrance Exam...

The captain of The Golden Dawn introduced himself and every captain present in the arena and used his world tree magic to give every contenstent a broom while Asta getting his did nothing and was just seeing who reached the highest flight point It was Yuno,he was way at the top looking down at Asta and smirking all the captains were confused as why wasn't Asta trying anything just after that a boy named Sekke came towards Asta and said "Hey you mana less peasant a nice descision there it's probably better to not try than to embarrass yourself by trying and not getting up by a singe bit bwahaha" just as he finished his words Asta looked down and said in his mind "This is where I let my presence known to the entire world"he just jumped leaving a huge crater in the arena which began to shake similar to an earthquake he passed Yuno to the point where he could not be seen anymore later sometime he was seen falling but just as he was going to hit the ground he pulled out his sword and landed on it and started to fly on it way above anyone else leaving shockwaves behind symbolising that he was traveling faster than sound Sekke's jaw dropped at the pure display of his power Yuno's smirk faded though he still believed he was better than Asta,even the captains were shocked they knew at that moment he was born to do something phenomenal or he prepared himself to be so...