Acknowledgements

Before I start my acknowledgements, I would like to state that this is not the end of Neal and his family's journey. A sequel will be arriving shortly with more details below.

First of all, I'd like to give big shout outs to Angelwings2002 from FanFiction.net and squirrelmonkey123 from Wattpad for checking out all of my chapters and commenting/voting. Your support really helped me find motivation to complete this novel, even when at times, I felt demotivated. Also, a special thanks to members of the Flexible Book Exchange club for all their feedback on my earlier chapters, which'll definitely be useful when I start editing some of them. Thank you to my editor, Princely Prose, for helping me revise some of the earlier parts of my book and thank you to all the silent readers out there for taking a chance and reading my story. Lastly, a thank you for Susan Beth Pfeffer for writing the series that inspired me to write this fanfiction.

Now, onto information about the sequel. For those on FanFiction.net, it is highly likely that I will be continuing the sequel on the same book as What Comes After since keeping the books together can help streamline the reading experience. For those on other sites, the sequel will be on a separate book since navigating to sequels is much more streamlined there, and there may be constraints on book length.

I will be taking a brief break from writing, just to recharge and brainstorm storylines and arcs, but the title and synopsis of the second book should be out by mid to late August, with the first chapter coming out in mid-September and monthly updates afterwards. As of this moment, this schedule is tentative since I'm starting college in the fall and may not be able to update particularly frequently, but I will try my best.

In the meantime, I have hinted at the title of the sequel a couple of times throughout the novel, especially in these last few chapters, so if you want to take a shot and try to guess it, feel free. If not, I'll see you in a month!

Thank you so much, 

KingEmpo