14

Jangmi was just looking at him from far and shook her head when the moment he was almost kissing her earlier flashed on her mind. Her heart was beating fast like it was going to explode and also her cheeks- it looks so red like someone put a blush on it. Jaeni turned her body to face Jangmi and chuckled as Jangmi was being too obvious.

"You like him, right?"

Jangmi back to her sense and shook her head,
"We are not even friends."

"Stop hiding. You were spending your time with him before and lied to me about the charity work. Both of you were always missing. It's weird when both of you were always absent on the same day."

"Tell me, what's happening between both of you?"

"Nothing happened. We are just friends. He stole my diary and read my wishlist. He was willing to help me to grant my wish. That's all."

"Why is he so sudden?"

Jangmi lowered her gaze.
"That's what friend should do."

"What is your next wish then?" Jaeni asked Jangmi curiously while drawing something on her table. Jangmi put her pen down,
"Going on a school vacation."

Jaeni was surprised and grinned,
"That's great. We will have a camping trip this Monday."

"Will the teacher allow me to go? I will burden them a lot and I also can't do rough activities like jungle trekking and anything related."

"Let's talk about this to our teacher. I hope he will allow you to go."

Jangmi nodded happily and continue talking to Jaeni.

__________________

"Goodbye, Jaeni." Jangmi waved her hand to Jaeni and went through the hallway alone. She stopped when she realized it was cloudy outside, seem like it was going to rain heavily.
She sighed, thinking what should she do. She looked around the place, wondering if someone would share their umbrella with her but they were just ignoring her existence and left the school building quickly.

"Bye, Jangmi!"Hwayoung appeared, smiled at Jangmi sweetly, and quickly ran through the rain without bringing an umbrella with her. She placed her bag on her head to cover herself from getting soak and ran as fast as she could.

"Hey, Hwayoung! You might fall!"

"It's okay! Byebye!" Hwayoung waved her hand to Jangmi and left again.

"Hey, be careful-"

"Ouch." Hwayoung groaned in pain as she suddenly fell to the ground. She looked at her knee and was surprised when it was bleeding. Jangmi saw that and was about to help her but she couldn't because she didn't bring an umbrella with her.

"Hwayoung, are you okay?!"

Hwayoung just wiped off the blood from her knee, still sitting on the ground while getting soak by the rain.

"Hwayoung, come here. Stay with me!" Jangmi said loudly.

"Hwayoung!-" She stopped when Riki suddenly approached Hwayoung with his bike.

"What are you doing, stupid?"

Hwayoung tilted her head to see Riki,
"I fell." She showed her knee to him.

"Don't sit here then."

Hwayoung nodded and tried to stop but she fell again. Riki immediately reached his hand to her and grabbed her arm,