25

Jangmi looked at him with widened eyes.

"Let's go. Let's leave this place." Riki held the handle and left the place, ignoring everyone who was watching them blankly. Hwayoung was looking at them without saying anything and ended up leaving her party, straight to her room as she felt so heartbroken.

Taewoo was upset as well but he was just accepting the faith. It was his fault for breaking up with her first, so it was useless to him to regret everything and wish for Jangmi to come to him.

Taewoo doesn't have a girlfriend other than Jangmi, he was using the lame excuse to break up with her because he was hesitant, to tell the truth, that he was tired of taking care of someone disabled as her but now, he wishes he never felt that way. he regrets it but everything is useless now.

"I lost you, Jangmi but I'm happy for you."

"You met someone who accepts the way you are. You deserve him. He deserves you as well."

"Please be happier with him."

______________

"It's time to do your next wish."

Jangmi watched Riki who was standing in front of her. They just arrived at the Han River to do the wish. It was a suitable time to do that as the weather was so great and the scenery was calm too. 

Riki spread his arm, waiting for Jangmi to tuck her body closer to him before carrying her to the park. Jangmi was hesitant at first but after that, she gave in. While Riki was bringing her to the place, she was just avoiding her gaze on him because they were so close. They often did this before but after he confessed to her, everything became awkward.

Riki noticed her awkwardness and laughed,
"You can look at me how many times you want, Jangmi. You are mine anyway."

"Don't be awkward with me."

Jangmi shook, didn't want to do that.

"Why are your cheeks so red?"He chuckled.

Jangmi couldn't hold it anymore, so she tucked her head on his shoulder because she didn't want to do eye contact with him.

"Oh my god. I love you so much." Riki whispered to her and hugged her tighter, spun her around causing her to scream.

"The moon and stars shine so brightly tonight."
Riki said to her and she tilted her head to look at the moon and stars.
"Why? It's the same to me."

"I don't know. Maybe they were shining brighter because they were amazed to see you."

Again, her cheeks were blushing.

Riki put her down after his bodyguard was preparing the mat on the ground. He put her down before lying next to her, looking at the sky too.

Riki smiled and changed the topic,
"Let's do the eighth wish."

"That's fast?" Jangmi looked at him in confusion.

"Dancing." Riki stood up and played music from his phone. He helped Jangmi to sit and stood in front of her, dancing to the music elegantly.

Jangmi clapped her hand and was amazed at how good he was. "You're so good."

He took off his jacket and beret and held Jangmi's hand tightly.
"Let's dance with me." He softly said.