Chapter 107

Hailee's POV
Several days later

I had just landed in London and gotten my bag, and I was currently on my way out to the parking lot, where Leigh Anne was waiting.

"Hailee!" Leigh shrieked and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Hey Lee, how's it going?" I asked with a smile and I placed my bags in the backseat, before we both got in the front.

"It's going pretty good. The girls are helping Ash pack up her stuff." Leigh said and started driving.

"How are you guys feeling about it?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"I mean, of course we're sad that we won't see her every day, but it's not like we won't ever see her. And the fact that you make her so happy, makes us happy too." Leigh said with a smile, making me blush.

"Thank you, that means a lot. And I promise to take good care of her." I said.

"I sure hope so, cause you and I both know what will happen if you don't" Lee said.

"Yeah.. then Perrie will hunt me down and kick my ass." I replied, making Leigh chuckle.

"Yeah, and we don't want that." Lee said, making me chuckle lightly as well.

-

We arrived at LM Studio and Leigh Anne helped me carry my stuff up to Ash's apartment. We went right inside, where we were met by Jesy and Perrie packing up boxes in the kitchen, while Jade was packing boxes in the living room.

"Hey girls." I greeted them, making them all look up from their separate boxes.

"Hailee, it's so good to see you." Jesy said, as they all pulled me into a group hug.

"Where's Ash?" I asked with a blush, causing all four girls to smirk at me.

"Upstairs in her room." Jade simply said, nodding her head towards the stairs. I smiled quickly at them, before making my way upstairs. I could hear music coming from her room. Her door wasn't completely closed, so I inched to her door, before pushing it open. My eyes landed on her.. well, more specifically her back. She was laying on her stomach, on the floor, her feet facing me. She had her head leaning on her arms, crossed in front of her, and it looked like she was just staring into space. I slowly walked towards her and got down on top of her, straddling her ass, making her head snap around.

"Haiz!" Ash shrieked and rolled over, making me fall off, landing next to her. She crawled on top of me and smashed her lips onto mine in a loving and a bit sloppy kiss.

"Hi baby." I said and pecked her lips once more.

"I missed you." Ash said and started to pepper kisses all over my face.

"I missed you too, but can I ask you something?" I asked and moved a loose strand of hair out of her face.

"Anything." she said with a soft smile.

"What were you doing on the floor?" I asked, making her chuckle.

"Nothing, I just got bored. I hate packing, it's so boring." she replied, making me chuckle as well.

"That's what I'm here for, I'll help you." I said and kissed her cheek.

"I can't believe we're moving in together." Ash said and bit her lip, hiding her smile a bit. I reached my hand up and pulled down on her bottom lip, making her release it with a small pop.

"Are you excited?" I asked with a soft smile.

"Of course." she replied and leaned down, pressing her lips on mine.

-

I helped Ash pack up most of her bedroom, before we decided to go downstairs to check on the girls. When we came down, we saw that the girls were having a pillow fight. I picked up one of the pillows on the floor and threw it at Perrie, making her tumble and fall to the floor, causing me and Ash to burst out laughing.

"I have fallen and I can't get up." Perrie said dramatically. Jade offered her a hand and Perrie took it, pulling Jade down on top of her, making us all laugh even harder.

"I think we should order cheeseburgers for dinner.. that way, we can somewhat recreate the first night we all ate dinner together." Ash suggested, making me smile. I wrapped my arms around her from behind, nuzzling my face into the back of her neck.

"Sounds good to me.. we're mostly finished down here anyways." Jade said and got up from the floor, before helping Perrie up as well.

-

We ate dinner early so that we could get the most out of the evening. Right now we're all sitting in the living room, talking about all kinds of stuff.

"I still remember the first time I saw you, or rather heard you." Leigh Anne said, making all the girls smile.

"I don't think I've actually heard the full story." I said.

"Well, we were visiting Ash's school to perform and teach the students about the industry. As we were walking towards the car at the end of the day, I suddenly heard someone drumming. So I stopped in my tracks and looked into the classroom where Ash was sitting and drumming her heart out.. I loved watching you, Ash, you looked so peaceful and happy." Leigh told the story and smiled at Ash, who had a bright smile on her face as well.

"And the connection that we had, right away.. I'll never forget that." Perrie commented, making Ash's smile grow.

"Okay now I'm getting a bit depressed here.. you guys are making it sound like we'll never see each other again." Ash said with a pout.

"Don't worry sweetie, you won't get rid of us that easily." Jade said with a wink, making all of us chuckle.

"I was thinking.." Ash started, making us all turn to look at her. "Could you guys stay in LA for a little while, after helping us move?" she continued.

"Of course, we have some time off anyway." Jesy replied, making the smile return to Ash's face.

-

As the clock was nearing midnight, we all went to bed. I had gotten comfortable under the covers and was waiting for Ash, who was currently brushing her teeth in the bathroom.

Ash came into the bedroom with a smile and crawled into bed next to me. I smiled widely as her arms wrapped around my torso.

"I still can't believe that I'm gonna sleep next to you every night from now on." she said quietly, as I stroked her arm softly.

"I can sleep on the couch if you want." I said with a smirk, making her look up at me.

"No. I want to sleep next to you every night, for the rest of my life." she said with a pout, making me giggle, before I pulled her into a loving kiss. I pulled back with a smile and brushed my nose softly against hers.

"Good, cause I wanna sleep next to you." I said, making her blush.

"Hopefully not just sleep." she said with a smirk, making me bark out a laugh.

"Of course not." I replied and winked at her, making her hide her face in my neck.

"I love you, Haizy." she mumbled into my neck, before placing a light kiss on my collarbone.

"I love you too, babygirl. Goodnight." I said, rubbing her back softly.

"Night." she mumbled, I could hear how tired she was, so I just held her tightly, till we both fell asleep.