Chapter 38

Tiffany told me about her greatest passion: being a dancer. Apparently Anna (Gaspar) had hurt her leg and now she couldn't go to the biggest dance competition in New York. It was held on a stage and many students from Harrison High School participated. To give you an idea of the competition, it resembled the one in the movie Camp Rock.

Later...
I took Tifanny to the hospital to have his leg examined. The doctors told him he couldn't do any kind of activity or sport.
"Betty, do me a favor. You have to go to the contest for me. I know it would be too much to ask and besides you would have to learn the choreography and I'm sure Anna won't make it easy for you to get it in time. I am convinced that you will win and that everything will go well. Good luck! "She said to me.

"But how am I going to fight Anna and do the dance at the same time?" I asked.
"I don't know, you will have to improvise.... If you need something, ask the boys to help you because they have to dance too and they could teach you some steps."
"Do I have to dance with them?"
"Yes... Well, have a good time Betty." Tifanny told me happily.
"Thank you and get well soon. Before I go, one question: can I come to your house to free my parents?" I asked.
"That's right, of course you can, and I'm sorry." she said sadly.
"Bye, see you in class!"

I went to their house and I was talking to my family, I told them about the necklace and the contest, although not everything went well.

When they saw me they were happy, however, they said no to the dance... I don't know why they said no...

And can you be in two places at the same time? Because if I wanted to fight the evil one I would have to leave the contest and I didn't want that.