18.

ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ɴ

I don't know what's shes doing to me.

She is so beautiful. Since me and her had a heart to bear I felt comfortable around her. Her beautiful smile always making my day. I don't know what to do anymore I don't want to scare her away. I don't want to ruin our friendship because I don't know how she feels. I want her to feel comfortable around me. She makes me have feelings I share my true side around her.

I can't stop looking at her she's so beautiful.

Her window is down the wind hitting her face. The sunglasses on her making her look hot. She catches me staring giving me a smile turning on the radio. Shuffling through songs plugging her phone in connecting it she starts going through her playlist. A smile going on her face clicking on a song. RIPTIDE : VANCE JOY. One of my favorites once it came out it was the song me and boys we would hang out to. When we'll go to the beach we'll blast this song on the way.

"Lady, running down to the riptide. Taken away to the dark side. I wanna be your left hand man. I love you when you're singing that song. And I got a lump in my throat. 'Cause you're gonna sing the words wrong
I just wanna, I just wanna know
If you're gonna, if you're gonna stay
I just gotta, I just gotta know
I can't have it, I can't have it any other way." We both sing I'm grinning ear to ears he grins staring at me in the eyes tut u by them back in the road breaking the stare I pull in a gas station pulling to the side.

"Snacks ?" Looking over she turns off the music nodding her head early hopping out the car.

"I'm gonna change in the bathroom bad idea to wear black ripped jeans." She chuckle grabbing her back before closing the door nodding my head we go inside the corner.

She runs off into the bathroom the old man watching her the old way. My jaw clenches but chose to ignore it. Grabbing some chips , candy , some water walking up to the cash register hearing the bathroom door open Rylie comes out wearing some jean ripped shorts, same white tube top , along with some converses. She walks over to me looking at the food she smiles up at me placing her lips on my cheek making me chuckle.

"That will be $10.95 beautiful." My jaw clenches giving him my card he starts putting our things in a bag. Both of us hasn't said a word. Rylie rolling her eyes taking the bag walking out the store.

"I'll be there in a bit gotta use the bathroom!" I call out she nods putting the things in the car before closing the door. Letting out a sigh walking over to the man grabbing him by the color pulling his over the register.

"Your in serious shit. Make my girl uncomfortable one more time and I'll make sure you won't be able to look at her again." I growl he nods eagerly letting him go lifting up my fist brining it to his nose a sob escaping him putting his hands up in surrender.

"That was a warning make sure there's no next time." Walking out grabbing a monster from the fridge I walk out the store drinking it.

"Lets get this back on the road." I chuckle sitting in the car. Starting it back up she stares at me then my knuckles. "What?" I chuckle backing out she still stares.

"You know you didn't have to." She speaks up leaning against the window her shades going over her face.

"It doesn't matter it's already done." I shrug she chuckles before nodding her head.

"Thanks I mean it." She smiles.

"Don't thank me."

* * *

Short chapter I know next chapter is going to be what they do at the beach.