Introduction

Mahendra Singh Oberoi

Loves his family to the core. He the 2 elder grandson of Oberoi family. Son of Shakti Singh Oberoi and Pinky Singh Oberoi. He is an actor. Owns his own production company. He is younger brother of SSO and elder cousin of omrupri. Has a girlfriend Malika Chowdhury loves her a lot.

Malika Chowdhury

An orphan lives with Rana's. Bff of Anni. She has a fashion house. And chairman of Chowdhury industry. She is cousin of anirivya and veer. Loves Oberoi's her own family. Consider shivomrupri and her brothers and sister.

Omkara Singh Oberoi

An artist loves to paint and make sculptures. Don't have any issue with Tej and calls him dad not Mr. Oberoi. Loves his family a lot. He is 3 elder grandson of Oberoi family. And first child of Tej Singh Oberoi and Jhanvi Singh Oberoi. His shayari is only understood by him. Elder brother of rupri and younger cousin brother of shivahi.

Gauri Singh Rana

A dancer and interior designer. Elder Daughter of Harsh Singh Rana and Avantika singh Rana. Loves her family a lot. Elder sister of Bhavya and cousin of animaliveer. Owns her own dancing academy and handle Rana interior design industry.

Rudra Singh Oberoi

Loves his family a lot. He is the youngest grandson of Oberoi family. Younger child of Tej Singh Oberoi and Jhanvi Singh Oberoi. Twin of prinku elder to her by 5 mins. Studying in MBA second year. Loves to flirt but never crossed his limit.

Bhavya Singh Rana

Loves her family a lot. She is the youngest in Rana family. Youngest daughter of Harsh Singh Rana and Avantika Singh Rana. Younger sister of gauri and younger cousin of animaliveer. Studying in MBA and she is taking training for becoming ACP.

Ranveer Singh Rana

Second child of Vikram Singh Rana and Ketki Singh Rana. He is Commissioner of Mumbai. And also Co-CEO of Rana industry. Loves his sisters a lot and very possesive

Priyanka Singh Oberoi

She is the youngest child of Tej Singh Oberoi and Jhanvi Singh Oberoi. She is the princess. Twin of Rudra. Doing MBA second year. Bff of Bhavya. Loves her family and brothers a lot.

Guys please comment and vote if you like and if u want me to change something please tell.