Elder Rana Introduction

Sushma Singh Rana

Head of Rana family. Mother of Vikram,Nitika(kidnapped in childhood),Harsh, Mallika's mother ( dead) and mother in law of Ketki and Avantika. She is wife of Late Bhuvan Singh Rana. Loves her daughter in law's more than her sons. Her Granddaughters and grandson are her life loves them a lot.

Vikram Singh Rana and Ketki Singh Rana/Singhania

Elder couple of Rana family Vikram is the chairman of Rana industry and Ketki handles Singhania industry and fashion house. Father and mother of Anika and Ranveer. Bade papa and badi ma for rivya. And mama mami of Mallika. Loves all children equally.

Harsh Singh Rana and Avantika Singh Rana

Second elder couple of Rana family Harsh is co-chairman of Rana industry and Avantika handles Rana event management and also manages NGOs. Father and mother of rivya and chote papa and choti ma of Anika and Ranveer .Chote mama and choti mami of Mallika. Love all the children equally.

Nitika Singh Rana/.....

She was 15 years when she was kidnapped and is presumed dead by the family she was Jaan of the family. She is alive but didn't go to her family because of some threads but love them unconditionally and miss them very much. She is second elder child of Sushma and bhuvan.

Some points:-

• Vikram is the eldest child of Sushma and bhuvan than Nitika and Harsh than Mallika's mother.

• Harsh and Nitika are twins in which Nitika is elder one.

And need a combined name for Anika and Ranveer . Pls vote and let me know if anyone wants to give me some ideas and comment if you want me to update soon.