1. Why Do I have to say goodbye?

I am now upstairs in my bedroom packing basically my whole closet, because Keisha is making me go on tour with her, and some mystery people. If I'm going, she should at least tell me who I'm going to be on tour with. Maybe it's Diggy Simmons ♥ or Lil Twist ♥. Now with those boys, Me gusta. I put in my last pair of shorts in the suitcase. I called Brienne. She answered immediately. "Hey my lovely baddie! Get yo' ass over here at my house! Corey, and his cutie friend, Lamar are here!" She practically yelled in my ear, "You think all of Corey's friends are cute. But do you have to yell!" I asked her, "Nope," She said nonchalantly,"And That's because they are!" She laughed, "Kay', I got bad news though. I will tell you when I get there." I told her, Knowing that she would want to know now."What? You know I gotta know, Jae..." She said more calmly this time.

"I will tell you when I get there. Okay Bri-Bear?" She sighed loudly and I could tell that she was rolling her eyes at me."Fine." I smiled, "Love ya Boo!" I yelled like she was earlier, "I hate you too." She said flatly. "I love you more." I hung up. Brienne can be so weird some times. I changed into some denim shorts, a Run-Dmc racer back shirt, with a black bandeau underneath, and some Jordans. I put my curly hair in a messy bun, slid my iPhone and my iPod in my pocket and was on my way. I ran downstairs to see my dad making out with Keisha in the living room."Ew, Get a room!" I complained, they pulled away."Why are you so dressed up, baby girl?" My dad asked, "Going to Brienne's house." I told him, "Okay, Say goodbye to Brienne, This is your last night. Stay away from those boys, and get back early. Your going with Keisha tonight." My dad smiled, "What, Why?! Why do I have to say goodbye tonight? Why didn't you tell me earlier, Why-" My dad put his finger over my lips."I didn't know how you were going to take it, Baby girl." He genuinely stated, Tears rimmed my eyes, I allowed them to roll down my cheeks.

"Oh, Sweetie!" Keisha said as she ran to hug me, I hugged her back. My dad stood there awkwardly, he doesn't know how to handle these kind of situations,"I don't want to leave...m-m-my friends.." I sobbed into her shoulder, "I know, dear..I know.." She spoke, "It's only for the summer, you will have fun with them. I promise. Okay?" I pulled away, "Who are they?" I wondered, "It's a surprise. I know how much you like surprises." She smiled widely, "Who Told you that?" I chuckled, "I hate surprises." Keisha and I looked at my dad, "Hey, don't look at me! I said I think she likes surprises! Keyword 'Think'..." My dad held his hands up in surrender. I wiped my tear-stained face, and laughed."Well you thought wrong. I gotta go though." I told them, They nodded."You okay, though?" Keisha asked me, I nodded."I'm okay. It was just a weak moment." She looked at me with concern, "Okay, I will let you go on to your girl's house. See you later on, Jae." I nodded, I shut the front door. Since when did I tell her that she could call me that. I shrugged it off, and put my Dre beats on. I started blasting, "The Motto" By Drake on my iPod as I walked to Brienne's house. I suddenly felt hands wrapped around my waist. I turned around it was Brandon.

I turned my music off, "How many times do I have to tell you to keep your fucking booty-digger fingers off of me." I yelled at him, "Sorry, lil mama, you too fine." He smirked, "Next time you do it I'm gonna cut your d*ck right off! I have a Boyfriend!" I threatened, "Now get outta my way!" He seemed to not be scared at all."Try it, sexy..I ain't going nowhere until I get you in my bed. Your boyfriend is probably a punk cause I never seen him." I glared at him, Brandon has had a crush on me since fifth grade, when I started developing, I know he only wants me for sex, and he isn't even all that cute anyways,"Okay, Boo." I purred, I walked closer to him. I put my hand on his .... He grunted in pleasure, I twisted it around roughly, he shouted,"Ow! What the Hell!" He backed up, "Leave, you asshole!" He left. "That fucker." I huffed, I put my headphones back on, and resumed my music. I walked the rest of the way to Brienne's house with no problem. I knocked on her door, Corey answered. I noticed he had no shirt on, and only sweatpants.