-Intro-

It was 6:19 pm while Mr. Aizawa was grading the test he gave his students a few days ago when he felt it.

Ever since he met this year's students, he had somehow developed a sort of 6th sense when he knew at least one of his students was either in trouble or was going to get in trouble. The usual feeling was what you expect. A small gut feeling where it feels like you should probably check up on them or to expect to find a student ending up in the principle's office sooner or later.

However, this, was much more different. Instead of having a small but noticeable feeling, he felt as if his entire heart just fell to the floor. The feeling was so grand that he frantically looked around the empty classroom a bunch of times searching for something to be out of place while knowing that nothing was there nor different. It felt as if not one, but all of his students were in some type of danger.

Without hesitation, he got up from his desk and started speed walking down the empty halls, and out the building towards the dormitory. He didn't care if he caught the attention of Hizashi and ignored his question of 'Yo Shota! Where are you going?'. He had to make sure his students were okay. To make sure a villain hadn't infiltrated UA. To make sure none of them where in mortal danger. God, he wouldn't be able to live with himself if anyone of his students got themselves killed. He should be there for them.

When he finally made it to his students dorms, he quickly opened the door only to be met with a bunch of confused faces. He had forgotten that he heard Mina and Denki had planned a 'binging all the movies we could find untill we all pass out' night. He also remembered them inviting Shinso despite him saying he was not there to make friends. Too bad he doesn't really have a say in that.

Examining the entire room, he found most of his class either sitting on the couch or laying on the floor, drenched in blankets and pillows. The only people who weren't on the couch was Kirishima, Sero and Katsuki who were all in the kitchen presumably getting snacks.

He let out a sigh of relief seeing all of them there, but he tensed up soon after realizing that his gut feeling didn't go away.

All my students are fine. All my students are fine and they are all right here. There is nothing to worry about.

He kept telling himself that, but deep down inside he knew that wasn't true.

"Mr. Aizawa?" Izuku started, sitting up.

"Shota!" He jumped when he suddenly heard Hizashi's voice behind him. He turned and saw Present Mic running up behind him. "What's wrong? You where nearly running in the halls, and you completely ignored my question when I called to you. I tried to go after you but you were running pretty fast."

Great Shota's mind sighed. He thought he was mostly speed walking when he was nearly running. That probably made Hizashi even more suspicious. Along with other staff members who had probably saw him.

"Mr. Aizawa, what is going on. If you are worried the most appropriate thing to do is to tell us what is wrong." Iida announced, unsure of what to think of his teacher walking in on them in what seems like a hurry.

Aizawa sighed, that gut feeling slowly growing bigger. "It's nothing. Nothing is wrong Iida."

For a few moments, they were all just awkwardly there. With only the sound of the movie in the background playing. Aizawa was just about to leave when that gut feeling suddenly spiked when he heard Jiro mumble "What's that noise?" And looked where she thought the noise was coming from. Shoji turned one of his tentacles into an ear to listen as well. "I hear it too..." According to Jiro and Shoji, the noise was coming from the furthest corner on the other side of room.