-Shoto Todoroki Origin-

The voice didn't say anything as the screen suddenly turns black and words appear on screen.

Shoto Todoroki Origin

Enji, Todoroki and Midoryia froze up. They knew exactly what was about to be shown.

Izuku turned to Todoroki. Just by the look of his face, he could tell Shoto didn't want this scene to play. He bit his lip as his classmates looked at the screen reading the words.

Todoroki glanced at his classmates. Their faces full of curiosity and excitement.

"Woah! We get to see Todoroki's backstory!" Mina cheered, clapping her hands together.

"I bet it was awesome! I mean come on! Being raised by a pro, and being rich sounds pretty cool to me." Sato grinned.

"Hold on! That also means he must've been training when he was almost a teen. As someone who was born into a family of pro's, it is hard to live up to that standard." Iida stated, remembering the troubles that he had to get through so that he could live up to his expectations.

"Well he is top two in the class, and is amazing at using his quirk, that hard work must've payed off." Shoji stated out.

"You are so lucky Todoroki!"

Todoroki could do nothing but nod and internally cringe. They are all expecting his childhood to be filled with smiles. He was not ready for their reactions when they find the complete opposite. The udder shock they where going to undergo.

Enji seemed suspiciously panicked to the rest of the pros. They expect for Shoto to have a great childhood. Sure being raised by a pro probably meant that he would have be training hard, especially if he wanted to be a hero, but for the most part he should have a happy childhood. However, Enji's reaction put Aizawa on edge. Seeing him, along with Shoto and Midoryia tense up put a bad taste in his mouth. All Might thought back to what Endeavor said to him at the Sports Festival. "I created Shoto to overpass you." Or something like that.

'Created'. He 'created' young Todoroki. All Might thought. Maybe he was overthinking it, but something about the wording in that sentence just didn't sit right with him.

Bakugou raised an eyebrow as he read the words on screen. He overheard Deku and Shoto talk about this subject during the sports festival. And he wasn't an idiot. He knew how sensitive it probably was to Todoroki for it to soon be reveled to all his classmates. He didn't mean to overhear, it was their fault that they talked where he was. But overall, he was curious. What things have been going on behind closed doors?

The screen then cuts to the sports festival as Deku and Shoto walk up to the arena.

Shinso raised an eyebrow. "Isn't this about Todoroki's childhood? Why is it showing the Sports Festival?"

People shrugged their shoulders, they really had no clue why this was playing. But for Shoto, he was a bit relieved. The longer it takes for the screen to show his origin, the more prepared he will be for the reactions.

Shoto is the first to strike and ice makes its way to Midoriya. He counter strikes and pulls his middle finger back and launches an attack just before it hits him, shattering the ice and sending a gust of wind back to Todoroki.

Deku's classmates cringed as they saw Midoriya's now purple finger.

"It's a good thing you found a way to stop breaking your bones, Midoryia." Ojiro commented "Now you can last way longer in battle."

Deku chuckled in embarrassment. "Y-yeah. It's a good thing too. If I went on any higher percentage on my power, I probably wouldn't be able to use my arms like I do now."

Class 1-A and More Reacts!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें