Chapter 54 Avenged

No one's POV

Currently, in an a room underground, Aizawa was being pinned down by Chronostasis, Chisaki's assistant, as he could hear loud rumbling from outside.

Chronostasis: Too long

Chronostasis's thoughts: There's no way you'll lose, right? Kai. I've been watching you the entire time. In order to preserve the dignity of the organization, ever since you were young, you were always willing to put in an exorbitant amount of effort. If Kai loses, then at least I'll take the finished drug and serum.

Chronostasis then took out Aizawa's knife, ready to stab him.

Chronostasis's thoughts: For the Hassaikai. For Kai!

Before Chronostasis could kill Aizawa, the door flew up, looking up,

Chronostasis was immediately met by Tsunade's fist, sending him flying into the wall, knocking him out

Tsunade: Let's not do that.

Suddenly, Tamaki, holding an unconscious Mirio walked up, along with multiple police officers.

Tsunade: Glad to see you two are alright. I'll check your wounds once we-

Suddenly, everyone heard another loud crash from above.

Tsunade: What is that?

Back up top, Nhazul was standing in front of a defeated Chisaki in his Raikou form, as the others watched on.

Nhazul's thoughts: He's finally down for good...

Nhazul then looked back at Eri.

Nhazul: Eri, are you-

Nhazul then felt Eri's Quirk get even more stronger, as energy started to overflow from the both of them, forcing Nhazul to his knees.

Nhazul's thoughts: Eri's power...! It's getting even stronger then before...!

Chisaki in a desperate attempt, tried to stop Nhazul, but he was rewound, separating his and Rikiya's bodies, and seeing the chance, Ochako jumped up and grabbed Chisaki, restraining him.