Chapter 72 Ending

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul, Izuku and Katsuki were listening to Todoroki and Fumiya, as they told them about their dead brother, Toya.

Nhazul: Wait, you had a another brother?

Fuyumi: Oh, you haven't told them about Toya.

Todoroki: That's not something I'm going to volunteer.

Fuyumi: Natsu and Toya were close. They played together all the time. It happened soon after mom was hospitalized. Her condition ended up getting even worse... Even Shoto couldn't go see her. But we got past that. Shoto went to visit her. Our family's been making progress. Only Natsu... can't let go of his hostility. In his mind, dad killed Toya.

Katsuki: So that's why he was making that face.

Fuyumi: Sorry to bring this up so suddenly.

Izuku: N-Not at all!

Suddenly, Endeavor walked into the room.

Endeavor: It's time for me to take you back to school.

Nhazul: Oh, right.

After getting ready to leave, Fuyumi saw everyone out.

Izuku: Thanks for the meal!

Nhazul: Yeah, it was amazing.

Fuyumi: Thank you!

Katsuki: Teach me the Sichuan mapo tofu recipe!

Fumiya: Sure!

Todoroki: I'll have her text it to me.

Endeavor: Fuyumi. Thank you.

Fuyumi then smiled at Endeavor, and looked at Nhazul, grabbing his prosthetic hand, smiling.

Fuyumi: I didn't want to bring it up during dinner, but I wanted to say this to you before you left. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to Shoto. A friend who was willing to sacrifice an arm for him.

Nhazul then looked at Fumiya smiling as well.

Nhazul: Of course. And thank you, too.

After leaving Todroki's home, Endeavor went with the four of them back to U.A.

Endeavor: I'm going to train you guys up quickly. Going forward, in addition to weekends, you'll work two days a week if you can shift your schedules around.

Todoroki: Last time, it was also like that for Sayoko, Ochako and the others.

Nhazul: For the most part.

Izuku: We've also got to prepare for finals. Nhazul, can you help me out with English?

Nhazul: Sure. Ochako and Mina already texted me, asking for help too.