TOO BAD

Kaede had never experienced such happiness. Finally, she had it, the balance:

The job.

The man.

Friends, eh, let's not exaggerate, but things were better.

Kaede was in a better place mentally and in the right place when it came to love. She liked to remind herself how lucky she was.

She had the high-value love and all the accessories that came with it. Guran wasn't stingy when it came to love and affection. It felt like Christmas every day, his passion engulfed everything, and Kaede wondered when things were going to mess up, correction when she would blow up the scene.

The woman literally waited for it because it was how things always went.

"You should move some more of your stuff to my place or duplicate. You're always going back to your apartment for things," Guran said while he watched Kaede get ready to go home.

"I don't want to invade, Guran."

The man advanced and gave her a back hug, "please do it. Invade my space. What's mine is yours. I want you to feel at home. No, I want you to live here."

Guran ignored Claude's warning. His eagerness got the best of him. If many believed he was in a rush, on his side, Guran had the impression of having waited too long.

"Wow, you're one heck of a straightforward guy."

Guran spun Kaede around to make her face him," I hate wasting time," the man said while making his nose nudge hers before kissing her.

Gurl, control, Kaede internally muttered. Guran knew how to make her lose her head, and it was precisely the thing she didn't want to happen.

"Guran," Kaede detached herself from his embrace. 

She didn't know how to go about it. Guran returned after the kidney donation incident, and the woman didn't wish to argue. They were in bliss vile; Guran made Kaede comfortable. Still, she had a difficult time sharing decisions. And there was one that pended. Kaede still had to explain she was leaving Da Stuff.

"Guran, I'd love to move in with you, but I've got this new job."

Guran frowned, "what new job?"

Kaede scratched her forehead, "I'm the new VIP manager of casino Blanco."

The man's stare darkened clouded sky style, "the only casino Blanco I know that has the prestige to hire you are in Cannes and Monaco."

"Yes, I know."

"Kaede, don't tell me you're moving there."

"Babe, it's for my career," Kaede hurried to say.

Guran closed his eyes and beckoned calmness to fill him but saw himself explode, "Kaede, why? Why do you make decisions this way?"

The woman's temperature soared within a second, "Hey, Guran, we were separated when I made my choice," she reminded him.

"Oh, and so you didn't think I'd come back, and you went ahead to accept a job in the south of France," the man said, widening his eyes.

Kaede sighed and put on her jacket, "I don't see the big deal."

The man crossed his arms, "you don't. Kaede, I travel. I make stops in Paris for you, and now you are lengthening my flight schedule by at least eight hours."

"Is that all that matters?"

"Come on, Kaede," he approached her and sort her stare, "you know what I mean. Please don't try to make me seem like an insensitive jerk."