Chapter 21 | dirty desires

Isabelle's POV

*** A/N : You guys are gonna get a little special lesbian spice;)  

Wohoooo! I just love them so much. <3

And excuse the language here too. Her feelings are pretty intense ***

I swear she was going to kill me.

Like actually.

That fucking dress. Oh gods.

How was I supposed to control myself? How can anyone expect me too?

My eyes might just pop out of my eye sockets.

I clenched my eyes shut. For god's sake, why did she have to wear that? Why the hell did I have to be affected by it?

People say there are plenty of fish in the ocean. For me, that means nothing. My ocean has only a few fish in it.And of course, I had to just choose a fish out of my league. A fish that belongs to another ocean.

I walked to Austin's car. 

It was like our daily thing. Always traveling in a red porsche. But then, we're also friends with the rich rich guy.

Rebecca held the door open for me. Her black sheer dress seemed too much for dinner. It was only some strips at the top and a tight closure at the bottom. 

It fit her curves perfectly. 

It really was a lot. For me.

I told her that too--Not the part where it affected me-- just that it was a little way too revealing. 

But since when would she ever listen to me?

Wait till I make your lips moan against mine -

I inhale a sharp breath. I really had to get control of myself. That thought could turn into a disaster.

***

Being attracted to your best friend was the most torturous thing ever. Especially when she didn't feel the same.

If you would care to ask how I knew that, I just knew.

She likes boys. She'll always like boys. It's like an arrow being shot to my chest everytime I think about it.

Everytime I see her light brown eyes. Every time she touches my hand. Everytime she hugs me.

Everytime she says I love you. Just as a best friend.

It hurts. It fucking hurts.

And no one knows.

***

Sylvia sat in the front seat this time, leaving me with Rebecca. Her knee touched mine. I moved mine away as quickly as I could.

I decided to make small talk with Sylvia. I had to get my head straight.

I plaster my bubbly grin again. As I always do.

" So...the reason for going to the most expensive and famous dinner in LA is...?" Becca had told me I would find out once I came. 

I was genuinely excited to hear about it.