Six

Reginald

"That's right, my gorgeous woman. Tell me what you want. I want you to let go of your inhibitions and reservations. Trust me to take care of you."

"Oh, God. Just fuck me already!"

He had to fight the urge to laugh at her predicament.

She wiggled and writhed under his touch but was still gloriously trapped.

He palmed her cheeks and lifted, spreading her wide, exposing her sensitive folds.

He pressed a soft kiss to her inner lips, and she sighed.

"Hold nothing back, my Katherine. I want you to lose yourself again and again."

He slipped a finger between her creases, and she bucked against him, angling herself against his touch.

He ran his fingers lightly over her arse, the plump mounds maroon and marked. He squeezed one cheek and then another as his fingers dug into her folds, stroking the sensitive skin within. She moaned and writhed beneath his touch.

He split her open wide with his fingers and dipped his tongue inside.

"Fuck, yes," she moaned.

He continued to work her body with his eager tongue, swirling it around, licking her, tasting her, devouring her. Using his fingers to press against her swollen clit while he continued squeezing and caressing her sensitive arse.

The combined pleasure of his attack caused her to buck wildly against his face, dancing to the rhythm of his making.

When she found her release, her legs twitched erratically, and she gripped desperately to the table, moaning his name.

He quickly untied her arms and removed the strap, fastening her to the table. In one swift motion, he flipped her onto her back and buried his face between her legs once more.

She hooked her legs around his shoulders, and her thighs squeezed his head while his tongue sliced her open, lashing her torridly. Thoroughly. He encircled her clit with his vigorous kisses while his hands palmed her breasts, teasing and twirling her nipples between his fingers.

He loved the way she squirmed beneath him. Now with her hands freed, they found their way back into his hair, her nails piercing his skull. He thrust his tongue inside her, lapping up her warm juices and savoring her sweetness. He abandoned one of her heightened peaks to slip a finger into her wet, slick heat and then a second and a third, filling her up.

It was a tight squeeze, but she could take it. She was going to take it. Her warmth clutched tightly to his digits while he stoked the burning fire of her furnace, and she thrust her hips against him in time.

When her wave came crashing down, and she rewarded him with her euphoric drip, he licked her cunt clean before sucking her off his fingers so as not to waste a drop.

Her breathing was labored and heavy. He knew she probably needed a break, but he wasn't done, not even close.

He climbed on top of her and kissed her fervently, fully, massaging her tongue with his, loving the way she didn't shy away from tasting herself.

With his throbbing erection pressed to her thigh, it was a battle to pry himself from her and stand to his feet again, but their game was far from over.

***

Katherine

If one could keel over from too many mind-blowing orgasms, Katherine would be dead. She was still struggling to catch her breath when Reginald was already setting up the next kinky game he had in store for her.