Chapter 1 Speedy dream

Speedy POV
I woke up and saw Bea wasn't in bed with me. I walked out of the bed room. Huh? Where I'm I then I saw Swift were going to run past me in till he trip and started crying. Huh what is happening? I heard Bea calling my name and Inspector eagle eye walking up the stairs. Speedy? I.... I go downstairs your mother made you breakfast. Ok dad. That was weird.

At breakfast

Speedy POV
I saw Bea cocking breakfast. Wow Bea I didn't know you could make breakfast? Mmm Speedy honey are you ok? Yes why do you asked? It's just I'm your mom? YOUR WHAT?! I turned around and saw Penny crying. Bea walked over to me and slap me in my face. What's wrong with you that your baby sister?! I saw Bea picking up Penny and clam her down. Inspector eagle eye walked up to me and said while holding Swift. Son are you ok? He asked me. I'm just tried that all ok son.

After breakfast

Speedy POV
I saw Brody in my room. Mmm Brody what are you doing? He turned around and laugh and said this you can't catch me!!!! He ran out my room I ran after him and fell down the stairs. While Brody laugh. I looked up and saw Rod looking at me he slap and kept hitting me. I said this in my mind WTF is wrong here?!

End of chapter one