Chapter 4 Speedy got Bea Pregnant

Speedy POV
I woke and saw Bea wasn't on me. I heard- I walked into the bathroom cleaning her face. Oh sh*t did get her pregnant?! Clam down Speedy you know. Bea? Huh? Sat down next to her and wrap my wing around her wist, to pull her closer to me. We saw Swift running into the bathroom. Swift? Can you that for mommy? Ok! He grab it and I handed it to Bea. Take it, ok . I got up and picked up Swift. I kiss her. While she was in the bathroom I was making breakfast. She came out and walked up to me with tears in her eyes. Hey clam down I'm here please show me? She show me the test and it was showing two lines. She was pregnant.

Bea don't get rid  of the baby. I hugged her tightly. I love you Bea. Don't tell Inspector eagle eye anything ok? Ok. I love you too Speedy. I wrap my wings around her wist and she grab my rube and kissed me.

Ew! We looked at them. Penny was laughing. Bea walked by her and pick her up and started tickling her. The boys jump off their chair and ran to me. We heard the front door Bea grab me.

I saw Inspector eagle eye came to us Swift started crying. Shut up?! Inspector eagle eye push me and walked up to Bea. So your Pregnant are YOU?! I-I- Inspector eagle eye was about to hit her in till I got slap in my face instead. Bea and Inspector eagle eye was so shocked at me. LEAVE. No. Bea went to behind me with the kids and wrap her wings around my wist.