Chapter 2The family

Speedy POV
I was walking around the house. Then I saw Swift again. Mmm Swift what are you doing? And are you 12 years old? Your really stupid. I'm 7 years old. I was just shocked what he just said. YOUR WHAT?! Then Swift jump on me and hugged me. I was still shocked but happy. Just smile and picked him up. Was walking around and Swift fell a sleep on me. I just smile again then I saw Bea putting away clothes she walked over to me and said aww you guys are so cute. Mmm Bea I .... I mean mom. Yes? Dear what do you need? She Asked me. Oh how along you and dad bend married for? Oh! Mmm we haded you month after we got married so like 20 years now why? Wow.! Oh I forgot Swift is sleeping on me. Anyway where Inspector eagle eye I...I mean dad? Oh Sweet he downstairs with your little brothers ok thanks wait! What is it? Are Rod and Swift twin? Yes why? Ok and wait how old are you and dad? I'm 23 years old and your father is 39 why do you asked? It's how old were you when you and dad got married? Let's sit down. Ok mom. When we sat down and I lay Swift right next to us. So how old I was mmm let's see I was 10 years old when I got married to your father. Wait what? I was surprised by Bea's answer.

I was just shocked?! With Bea's answer.
End of chapter two I'll update soon